custom template needed- can pay

Request custom templates here. There is no guarantee that it will be made for you. Please be respectful, polite, and patient when posting a request.

custom template needed- can pay

Postby Dayanx » January 7th, 2014, 12:02 pm

Hi. I registered an account here and have been playing with the free templates off and on for a few months now. I can't figure out what I'm doing and would really like to get established here. I built a rough prototype of a page design I'm shooting for:

Spoiler! :

the basic page size is 1660 x 2040, as I originally formatted it using a print comic 14x17 inch standard. I can re-size if necessary. The comic is based on the Indie mobile games Star Traders and Templar Assault by the Trese Bros. It has a kind of a Battlestar Galactica, Firefly, Space Hulk feel to it if that helps at all. I ideally would like the page to link to a couple of different places, the Trese proboards forum, the product page on their website, and my deviant art page. (And perhaps an immersive section for displaying characters and technology from the comic) I do have permission for this from Trese Bros.

I do have a page budget to deal with this. Anyone interested contact dayaninikhaton@gmail.com. Thanks!
Last edited by Ddraigeneth on January 8th, 2014, 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Make sure to spoiler any images over 700x700
Dayanx

Re: custom template needed- can pay

Postby Dayanx » January 7th, 2014, 1:36 pm

I think I have this resolved. thanks for your interest.
Dayanx

Return to Template Requests