Need help building a theme (will pay)

Request custom templates here. There is no guarantee that it will be made for you. Please be respectful, polite, and patient when posting a request.

Need help building a theme (will pay)

Postby tallyb » April 24th, 2014, 4:33 am

Hi, I'm looking for someone to build my website's theme, Ive already made the design I just need someone to put it all in the right places for me,
will pay £20 ($34) to anyone who would like to help me out.

I'd like the page to look like this:

The desk image is actually a gif, this image is located here: http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w386/talllyb/logodesk_zps401ce51b.gif

Please let me know if you're interested or if you have any questions, I'm not too worried about the font being the same as my design as long as it is bold and legible.

Thanks!

also for your amusement here's my horrible attempt at building this myself: http://bajo-mano.smackjeeves.com
'[Bajo-Mano is] an enjoyable ride of a story'- downthetubes.com
tallyb

Re: Need help building a theme (will pay)

Postby Risner » April 24th, 2014, 8:26 pm

Mind if I take a whack at this? It's actually been a long while since I've done anything web-related, but your theme looks simple enough for me to try.
Risner

Postby Ddraigeneth » April 24th, 2014, 8:29 pm

Risner beat me to it, but I'll throw my name in as a backup in case you need it.

Original:
Spoiler! :
I could give it a shot. If you want to PM me the code you already have for each section, I'll put it together on a test profile so you can see it all together before paying anything.
Ddraigeneth

Postby tallyb » April 25th, 2014, 5:08 am

Oh cool, that's pretty nice of you :)

Risner wrote:Mind if I take a whack at this? It's actually been a long while since I've done anything web-related, but your theme looks simple enough for me to try.

Sure, PM me, thanks for the response :)
tallyb

Postby Risner » May 6th, 2014, 2:24 am

Er, I didn't get an answer to the PM, but just so you know I'm working on it, here's what I've been tinkering with: http://sampletheme.smackjeeves.com/

Got lots more to do with the ratings and comments section, but I'm getting to it :P
Risner

Postby tallyb » May 6th, 2014, 4:03 pm

I apologise for not replying, it's the deadline rush where i am right now, but I will get anything to you that you need soon, promise! Looks good what youve done so far :D
tallyb

Return to Template Requests