Template help?

Request custom templates here. There is no guarantee that it will be made for you. Please be respectful, polite, and patient when posting a request.

Template help?

Postby Foxblaze » May 5th, 2014, 6:14 pm

So I really want to have a better page template for my comic http://www.smackjeeves.com/comicprofile.php?id=95701, but I don't know the first thing about coding and HTML and CSS and all that stuff, is someone able to make one for me? I have $10 left on my Paypal, I know it isn't much, but I'm not looking for anything elaborate, just a bit more personalized.

Also, does anyone know how to change the images for the previous and next buttons? I've seen a few comics with completely customized buttons, but I don't know how to do it
Foxblaze

Re: Template help?

Postby Lienx » May 6th, 2014, 6:47 am

Do you have a design in mind? or something to go by? you could always just download a free template and edit it to your liking. I could make you one from scratch like I did mine, but I would need some info to go by..
Lienx

Postby Foxblaze » May 7th, 2014, 8:52 pm

Lienx wrote:Do you have a design in mind? or something to go by? you could always just download a free template and edit it to your liking. I could make you one from scratch like I did mine, but I would need some info to go by..

Well I wanted it to have the Explorers of Sky theme to it, Time Gears/the Time Altar, clouds, maybe that one scene in the Sky Peak with the grass and the gracedia flowers blooming. I think that would look awesome
Foxblaze

Postby Lienx » May 14th, 2014, 1:44 am

Do you have a layout 'look' that you would like? like, do you want just a comic and comments, etc.. or did you want a layout sort of like mine? I could probably come up with the theme you're looking for.. but I'd need to know how you want it set up.
Lienx

Return to Template Requests