Template help please :S

Request custom templates here. There is no guarantee that it will be made for you. Please be respectful, polite, and patient when posting a request.

Template help please :S

Postby tallyb » September 1st, 2014, 4:52 pm

Hi, I'm looking for someone to build my website's theme, Ive already made the design I just need someone to put it all in the right places for me because I'm useless...

I'd like the page to look like this:

The desk image is actually a gif, this image is located here: http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w386/talllyb/logodesk_zps401ce51b.gif

Please let me know if you're interested or if you have any questions, I'm not too worried about the font being the same as my design as long as it is bold and legible.

Thanks!
'[Bajo-Mano is] an enjoyable ride of a story'- downthetubes.com
tallyb

Re: Template help please :S

Postby RETheUgly » March 8th, 2018, 2:19 pm

Just a heads up, your embedded image doesn't appear to have worked, and I wasn't able to load the image through the link provided either.
My accounts : CodePen, DeviantArt, GitHub, and my Discord is RETheUgly, #6469!
RETheUgly

Re: Template help please :S

Postby eishiya » March 8th, 2018, 3:56 pm

This thread is three and a half years old, I doubt the OP is still looking for help. Please make sure you check the age of the thread before you post in it.

I'm locking this. tallyb, if you want it reopened, please PM me or another mod with a link to this thread and we'll unlock it.
eishiya

Return to Template Requests