Looking for some help...

Request custom templates here. There is no guarantee that it will be made for you. Please be respectful, polite, and patient when posting a request.

Looking for some help...

Postby crestforte » December 23rd, 2015, 1:09 pm

I made a layout for my comic, but I can't exactly get the thing to work properly.
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in giving me a hand with it.

This is what I had designed: http://orig12.deviantart.net/4c17/f/201 ... 9l685z.png
And this is how it keeps coming out: http://orig10.deviantart.net/c91e/f/201 ... 9l688s.png

Of course, I am willing to change it up if someone is up to designing something new to fit the theme of the comic.
crestforte

Re: Looking for some help...

Postby eishiya » December 23rd, 2015, 2:11 pm

It looks like you designed your layout to work ONLY with the Comic Pages, but not with the welcome page, etc. Set your welcome page to be the latest comic, that'll help. Do you have an archive page designed?

If you want to have only the comic pages look like this and not the non-comic pages (archive, news, extra pages), you'll need to place more of the code in Comic Page, so leave room for separate code for the other types of pages.
eishiya

Re: Looking for some help...

Postby crestforte » December 23rd, 2015, 2:21 pm

eishiya wrote:It looks like you designed your layout to work ONLY with the Comic Pages, but not with the welcome page, etc. Set your welcome page to be the latest comic, that'll help. Do you have an archive page designed?

If you want to have only the comic pages look like this and not the non-comic pages (archive, news, extra pages), you'll need to place more of the code in Comic Page, so leave room for separate code for the other types of pages.

I'll give it a try, but I may be back. I'll probably have to pay someone to make a template for me.
If someone is interested in earning some money for a template, contact me. =D
crestforte

Return to Template Requests