Looking 4 Webcomic Template Commission (Paypal Payment)

Request custom templates here. There is no guarantee that it will be made for you. Please be respectful, polite, and patient when posting a request.

Looking 4 Webcomic Template Commission (Paypal Payment)

Postby marshamalla » July 3rd, 2017, 7:42 am

Hey guys! New on here, and wanting to get a template for my webcomic before I start my fall webcomics class! I want to get this done before the class so I'm ahead of everyone.
Looking for a simple pink template (will provide main hex color codes and otherwise needed as they reference a character) with a customizable repeating image background and a static, centered header image. All in all I want everything to be similar to http://hemlock.smackjeeves.com/ with a faq page, and character page that's similar in general layouts to that site as well. Payment will be discussed and will definitely be through Paypal! Half will be up-front and other part of payment will be once the commission is finished! Glad to be working with whoever takes this!!!!
marshamalla

Re: Looking 4 Webcomic Template Commission (Paypal Payment)

Postby jessefivey » July 4th, 2017, 2:57 pm

Hey friend, I can do that. Here are some examples of my work. You can DM me on twitter or email me at [my username]@gmail.com. Let's talk!
jessefivey

Return to Template Requests