Template Please?

Request custom templates here. There is no guarantee that it will be made for you. Please be respectful, polite, and patient when posting a request.

Template Please?

Postby iico » March 14th, 2010, 2:45 am

Hi, I'm iico! I've been on SJ for a while now and still haven't figured out how to manipulate the templates for my webcomic. I was just wondering if someone could make this template for me:

I'll be eternally greatful and I'm more than willing to answer any questions :3
Thank you so much!
Last edited by iico on March 16th, 2010, 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
iico

Re: Template Please?

Postby iico » March 14th, 2010, 6:41 pm

Now that it's not early in the morning and I'm looking at this right, I should have made the buttons smaller : ( Oh well :D It's just a sample image.

Oh yeah, and this template'll be used for the comic I"m re-doing. Located here : http://redgrave.smackjeeves.com/

Thank you! ^^
iico

Postby iico » April 1st, 2010, 12:43 am

If I need to post the links to each picture for the buttons or backgrounds, could someone please tell me? I'm not the best at this. :lol:
iico

Postby Amante » April 6th, 2010, 11:43 am

Ok so I don't know if you've already done this or not but your going to need each section to be a separate saved out image. Then they all need to be uploaded to an image hosting site like photobucket or imageshack

Then you can find most of the information you need here at the SJ Wiki. If any problems at all ask me. I would be more specific but I'm in class right now. After class I'll get right back to you and answer any questions you might have.
Any SJ related questions? Feel free to look around, and if you can't find an answer, make a topic here and we'll get to you as fast as we can! :D

BlackBlade Rising revamp COMING SOON!
Amante

Postby iico » April 6th, 2010, 10:24 pm

Well, I know everything's seperated, and it shouldn't take long to upload them. ^^ As for the wiki, I've tried on several occasions ever since I started putting comics up on SJ to change the template, but every time I try to alter it on my own, I mess up. I'm not very savvy when it comes to HTML, and I know this should be easy with the wiki, but I just don't understand it. :(
iico

Postby Amante » April 6th, 2010, 10:32 pm

Ok now, I can sit here and try to explain it to you step-by-step. Would you rather that or just sending me the links to the uploaded files and accepting me as a co-author temporarily so I can try and do it for you?

Or even just sending me just the links so I can create a test comic, do it for you, then PM you the code?
Any SJ related questions? Feel free to look around, and if you can't find an answer, make a topic here and we'll get to you as fast as we can! :D

Amante

Postby iico » April 6th, 2010, 10:45 pm

If you don't care, I'll send you all the links. And the picture's just a ref, I don't care what order anything's in.
xD
iico

Postby Amante » April 6th, 2010, 10:47 pm

That's fine. It might take me a day or two since I also have work to do, but I'll get it done for you.
Last edited by Amante on April 6th, 2010, 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Amante

Postby iico » April 6th, 2010, 10:49 pm

You can take all the time you want, no rush. ^^ I'll post the links to the images as soon as my comp finishes uploading them.
iico

Postby Amante » April 6th, 2010, 10:50 pm

The main question I have is that the template you are using has a separate gray background behind the comic page and the comments and tuff that is separate from the entire background itself. In your picture, it is not there, do you want me to get rid of it or leave it as is and just make the background the red image?

Amante

Postby iico » April 6th, 2010, 10:55 pm

If you can, just get rid of it. The current background I have for the comic right now was just a filler until I either figured out the html or had help fixing it. (Plus it kind of matched the mood of the comic XD;;)
iico

Return to Template Requests