Upgrade for my template? Can someone please help?

Request custom templates here. There is no guarantee that it will be made for you. Please be respectful, polite, and patient when posting a request.

Upgrade for my template? Can someone please help?

Postby Mokenda » January 5th, 2011, 12:43 am

I've been wanting to upgrade my template for a while now, but in all honesty I have no idea how, except of course in the changing of color codes (ie: changing #ffffff to #3f005d)
When it comes to coding, I am completely inept.

The main things I'm wanting to change are color and addition of a banner at the top of the page.
I can come up with a banner for the top, but I honestly have no idea how to set it in place with the coding.
The background is alright with the stripes, however I would prefer it if I could have it in alternating light blues as opposed to alternating pinks.
The font and borders I would also appreciate in a light blue format. I can provide color samples to whomever might be interested.

The link to my comic is in my signature so you can get a feeling of what I'm wanting. If need be I can even put together a picture of what I'd like done, and can include any images you might require for the design :>

If anyone is interested as compensation I could do a chibi or two of your characters. Even characters from tv, manga, etc if you'd prefer that instead. (or both!!)
I don't feel right getting free help ^^;

I'd also appreciate it if the coder is so kind as to explain how to do this procedure in case I need to change it in the future. :>
Mokenda

Return to Template Requests