My Comic needs a makeover. Please help!

Request custom templates here. There is no guarantee that it will be made for you. Please be respectful, polite, and patient when posting a request.

My Comic needs a makeover. Please help!

Postby Tamerlane » February 13th, 2011, 2:13 pm

Hi,

Many moons ago I attempted to make a template of my own for my comic Get Up and Go
Nowadays I am completely unsatisfied with it. Also when it comes to coding, everything gets messed up when I'm involved.

I would really appreciate any help you have to offer with this.
If there's anyone that has nice generic templates for offer or perhaps can make a template that would be awesome!

Basically I just want something that is eye-catching but simple and has really easy navigation.
I also would like to be able to have the default page displayed for new readers like I have it now.

If I were to get more specific I would say maybe something with a header image or a background image that I can change from time to time if I wanted.
Side navigation might look nice too with a fixed image on the bottom. Honestly the problem is I can never decide what I want so I end up settling for whatever I can manage which results in the ugliness you see before you.
Tomorrow marks the start of my comic's 5th anniversary so I would really love to change things up this year.

Anyway any help towards this is much appreciated.
Tamerlane

Re: My Comic needs a makeover. Please help!

Postby Guest » March 15th, 2011, 4:17 am

Hello, I would like to be of service, if that is okay. First of all, your current design is, well... interesting. I can help with your coding if you would like. I may appear as a new user but I've done personal coding for websites and CSS journals on deviantART. You can contact me via private messaging, or in your thread. XD

Return to Template Requests