looking for critique!! help me out pls

Showcase your artistic works here for all to admire and critique. All forms of art are welcome.
Forum rules
The purpose of this forum is to allow individuals to post their artwork for admiration and critique; it is NOT for promoting your comic (see Self-Promotion). It is strictly forbidden to create a topic with the sole purpose of linking to your comic.

Re: looking for critique!! help me out pls

Postby ShaRose49 » December 2nd, 2018, 7:36 pm

I think your art is quite good. It’s really alive and moving. I also really like how you don’t colour their skin, it’s cool and unique.
ShaRose49

Postby c o r e » December 3rd, 2018, 9:53 am

Mushroom Flabs wrote:The first one looks cool

thanks

kayotics wrote:
A few thoughts that might help:
1. one thing that may help is to study from life. Sketches of real objects, people, and animals can help you figure out how those objects look in a 3d space. If you draw from those, you'll be able to figure out how to simplify them and draw them in a style that you like.
2. remember that you can break down anything into flat planes. Even the fac....

ah!! i've studied from life before! particularly for animation and poses, but i guess i never really paid attention to the faces and how people look in 3d space...time to keep an eye out, then!!! hopefully i can do this.
thanks a bunch for the tips!! it's gonna be tough...

ShaRose49 wrote:I think your art is quite good. It’s really alive and moving. I also really like how you don’t colour their skin, it’s cool and unique.

thank you for the compliment! also, it's an intentional choice not to color the skin!! totally not out of laziness!
c o r e

Postby c o r e » December 3rd, 2018, 8:46 pm

i did a short bit of studying while doing this piece, and i actually really like how it turned out so im gonna share it here!!

what do you guys think?
still working on the stuff...hope i can make some improvements!
c o r e

Previous

Return to Creative Showcase