Molly's Sketches/Ink/Possible Pages

Showcase your artistic works here for all to admire and critique. All forms of art are welcome.
Forum rules
The purpose of this forum is to allow individuals to post their artwork for admiration and critique; it is NOT for promoting your comic (see Self-Promotion). It is strictly forbidden to create a topic with the sole purpose of linking to your comic.

Re: Ink Is A Thing Again

Postby Soft Dorito » August 2nd, 2018, 2:56 pm

Seven Rain wrote:It's always cool seeing how much Ira has evolved over time. Also diggin' Shell's outfit.

Thanks, Seven! I think you, pagan, and nymine are the only ones who have "followed" him long enough, haha. But yeah string bean blondie to...idk, adorable purple? XD

Also yay, thanks! Here's a slightly different one:
Just a colored sketch done with the quickness at work.
I'm trying. :)
Molly-sama (here from 09) - If anyone was waiting on my comic just know its deletion was entirely by accident. : | It's here, but it will be back on SJ soon.
Sketchbook
Soft Dorito

Re: Molly's Sketches/Ink/Possible Pages

Postby Soft Dorito » August 3rd, 2018, 10:24 am

I feel like hot garbage right now, and doing loose sketches are all I got right now to make sure I don't just start bawling at work.
Here's Shell and a fire dragon in a possession dealio I don't know I did this with very little thought, haha.

Molly-sama (here from 09) - If anyone was waiting on my comic just know its deletion was entirely by accident. : | It's here, but it will be back on SJ soon.
Sketchbook
Soft Dorito

Postby Soft Dorito » August 3rd, 2018, 3:14 pm

I got to color a sketch of my OC's Eshton, his twin sister Eden, and her husband Artemis, while I was at work. Helped me calm down a little to zone out and just focus on it.

Sketchbook
Soft Dorito

Postby Soft Dorito » August 5th, 2018, 4:13 pm

Another colored sketch - I have a few I've been meaning to get to, so here's another:

This is Tabitha, who was also the first character posted to this thread, lol.
Sketchbook
Soft Dorito

Postby Soft Dorito » August 5th, 2018, 9:29 pm

And Ira
Sketchbook
Soft Dorito

Postby eishiya » August 5th, 2018, 9:36 pm

I have nothing constructive to say, but it's great to see you posting sketches again <3
eishiya

Postby Soft Dorito » August 6th, 2018, 12:11 am

eishiya wrote:I have nothing constructive to say, but it's great to see you posting sketches again <3

:) Thank you.
Sketchbook
Soft Dorito

Postby Soft Dorito » August 6th, 2018, 12:58 pm

Flats
Sketchbook
Soft Dorito

Postby Soft Dorito » August 6th, 2018, 10:57 pm

i noticed some issues on the face and added some details to Ira's outfit.
Sketchbook
Soft Dorito

Postby Soft Dorito » August 7th, 2018, 1:47 pm

Redesign of my character Elijah. He's the older brother to the two left characters and in-law of Artemis on the right.
Soft Dorito wrote:
Spoiler! :
Sketchbook
Soft Dorito

Postby Soft Dorito » August 8th, 2018, 5:07 pm

Soft Dorito wrote:
Spoiler! :
Still going lol

Several pages later...
WIP for now. Gotta work on eyes, for one.
Sketchbook
Soft Dorito

Postby Soft Dorito » August 9th, 2018, 11:27 pm

I've had this sketch in my files for like, 3 months. Finally inked/colored. :) Is Alice.
Sketchbook
Soft Dorito

Postby Soft Dorito » August 16th, 2018, 11:38 am

Beep boop working on this look for unattached ghosts. Also bought Clip Studio Ex, and so far I like it better than Photoshop.
Sketchbook
Soft Dorito

Postby GreenRaptorStudios » August 30th, 2018, 1:56 pm

Wouldn't say they are awful, I think they are quite good. I'd actually say your style is very reminiscent of fairy tails I would say. It has a very soft and fantasy feel to it.
GreenRaptorStudios

Postby Soft Dorito » September 5th, 2018, 9:27 pm

GreenRaptorStudios wrote:Wouldn't say they are awful, I think they are quite good. I'd actually say your style is very reminiscent of fairy tails I would say. It has a very soft and fantasy feel to it.

Oh thank you! :)

Page in the works:
Sketchbook
Soft Dorito

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Showcase