I released my first Ebook/Manga!!!

Showcase your artistic works here for all to admire and critique. All forms of art are welcome.
Forum rules
The purpose of this forum is to allow individuals to post their artwork for admiration and critique; it is NOT for promoting your comic (see Self-Promotion). It is strictly forbidden to create a topic with the sole purpose of linking to your comic.

I released my first Ebook/Manga!!!

Postby ZeroSnake » May 5th, 2016, 2:56 pm

Hey guys! I wanted to share my manga "Unrivaled"; I just released it's digital download, this includes the first 6 chapters and bonus gallery. It made it's premiere on SJ about 3 years back. For those who remember it I updated the art from the original oneshot. Please Support n Share with your friends!! :D
Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUhimHoMHMU
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUhimHoMHMU[/youtube]

ZeroSnake

Re: I released my first Ebook/Manga!!!

Postby GabrielsThoughts » May 5th, 2016, 5:30 pm

Wow! I envy you. That delightful feeling of euphoria is the same one you get when you graduate or go to a music concert. For me it felt like a reward for the disciplined investment of willpower I put into it and it was like being metaphorically given a million dollars (or that sense of security you get when someone you trust or a higher spiritual power gives you a hug) and being told you could do anything. Cherish it for as long as you possibly can... and remember to use the word 'delightful' when you describe your accomplishment to employers because they could flag you as manic depressive if you use the wrong terminology or wording to describe it. You also might want to highlight that it demonstrates fine motor control, spirit, appetite, reason, structure, cognitive complexity, the ability to use a word processor, shape, color, texture, line, ambition, initiative, intention, strategy, communication, and synergy(group energy) in order to show humility and make it look like some 'genuine' effort was involved. (Otherwise they'll think you autistic or think you cheated somehow.)
GabrielsThoughts

Return to Creative Showcase