Coffee & Pretzels

Blatantly advertise your comic here. One post/bump per month allowed.
Forum rules
Self-Promotion Rules

1) You may make ONE thread per comic. Not a new thread every month, not a new thread every bump, not a new thread for each author of the comic. ONE thread. That's it.

2) You may bump once a month. A "bump" is when you post in your own thread in order to send it to the top of the topic listings. The initial topic, updates, news, contests, and all other types of promotional information count as bumps. Also, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple bumps (i.e. one from each author).

3) One conversational response per day. You may make one post per day in response to new comments left by visitors to your thread. Again, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple thread responses (i.e. one from each author). If necessary, pick a single spokesperson for your Self-Promotion thread.

Coffee & Pretzels

Postby Greg Kaley » July 1st, 2019, 10:05 pm

Hello,

I began drawing and writing a cartoon a little over three years ago. Every Monday morning I post a new cartoon, and here is today's.
Cheers!

https://www.coffeeandpretzels.com/
Greg Kaley

Re: Coffee & Pretzels

Postby Greg Kaley » July 8th, 2019, 2:53 pm

Hey all, well it's Monday time for a update;
https://www.coffeeandpretzels.com/
Greg Kaley

Postby mitchellbravo » July 8th, 2019, 3:13 pm

This is super fun, getting kind of a Mike Judge vibe from the earlier pages, and I've never seen another comic about airline workers. My one complaint is the navigation, I don't have time to read the whole archive now, and since it's like loaded in a player (?), I can't save where I was and it's inconvenient to use. You have the archive page but I can't just go to my internet history and go to the last view page and continue. Maybe it's better on mobile.
oly: we draw stories about imaginary people
Do not feet infants to honey under one year of age.
me: Posh, Baby, Sporty, and Scary Ham
robybang: Together they're Spiced Ham
mitchellbravo

Postby Greg Kaley » July 15th, 2019, 12:48 pm

Mitchellbravo,

Huh, interesting, thanks for the input. I can't blame your critique, valid. It'd bug me too. I'll see what I can do.

But it's Monday so here's my new cartoon!

Hope everyone has a great week!

Cheers,

GK
Greg Kaley

Postby Greg Kaley » Today, 11:02 am

Good Monday Morning Ya'll,

coffeeandpretzels.com
Greg Kaley

Postby eishiya » Today, 12:38 pm

Since you're using this thread to promote your comic rather than get feedback on specific art pieces, I'm going to move this to the Self-Promotion forum. Please make sure you follow the rules there, most importantly that you're only allowed to bump once per month.
eishiya

Return to Self-Promotion