Looking for Co-Artist

Looking to team up on a creative project? Find other creators here.

Looking for Co-Artist

Postby HM2000 » June 7th, 2018, 2:21 pm

Eyyy, so, long story short: After many, MANY drafts (one on SJ for a while before I deleted it out of dissatisfaction), I'm finally writing and drawing the first chapter of my comic, FinaL GatewaY, not only in a story direction I like, but also a look I consistently like. That said... I picked a bad time to reach this point.

See, the issue is that I decided to not take any shortcuts and actually make a 50-ish page chapter, which in of itself wouldn't be a bad thing if I hadn't also applied for a job. One that demands copious hours a week, usually giving relatively tight windows of opportunity for doing artwork.

What I'm asking for is simple: someone with whom I can evenly and fairly split the work left on illustration, with a somewhat consistent art style (examples under the spoiler).
Spoiler! :
I basically want someone who can do a very sharp, cartoon-anime hybrid style. Emphasis is less on realism and more on emotion. There are more references where these came from, but this should give a general idea.

I should also mention there will be uncensored (albeit purposefully undefined and unappealing) nudity. Censor bar's only here for public viewing.

To anyone who decides to help, I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart. This project means everything to me, and I promise to repay your generosity in any way I can. :D
-Chris
HM2000

Return to Creative Collaboration