Artist for Hire! Quality 4 decent price!(Closed till Spring)

Looking to team up on a creative project? Find other creators here.

Artist for Hire! Quality 4 decent price!(Closed till Spring)

Postby AlkseeyaKC » July 12th, 2017, 8:59 pm

Hello everyone! I'm a freelance digital artist looking for ether commissions, short term or long term comics. I do commissions regularly and have work with writers before. I've listed themes I've worked on and would love to work on below. I would be open to working on any kinds of themes. If you feel my art fits your story, I would be happy to work with you!

You can see samples and prices on my DeviantArt accounts: Comic Portfolio / Human Art / Anthro Art (see latest posts for more samples)
Long-term comics, we can set up a price per page then whats on my price listing. We can also set up a payment plan. I just request the first page to be upfront or after sketch.

CLOSED TILL SPRING! - Commissions in fall through winter are usually a busy time for me. I don't think it would be good to take up a new comic at this time. I'll possibly re-open for new comics around the springtime. Maybe around February. If you are really dead set on having me as an artist for your comic, feel free to contact me anyway! Just keep in mind I may not be able to start till around February. Thanks!

PRICES:
CELL SHADING
2 to 3 panels = $60
4 to 6 panels = $70

SOFT SHADING
2 to 3 panels = $80
4 to 6 panels =$90

LINE WORK
2 to 3 panels = $45
4 to 6 panels = $55

GAG-A-DAY STYLE
Per Panel = $25

NSFW + $10 (added to page price above)

Note: I don't do Moblie or Black & White comics.

Feel free to message me here.
I respond best to E-mails: AlkseeyaKC [ at ] gmail . com
You can also message me on ether DeviantArt accounts.

Comic themes I've worked on:
Boy-love action sci-fi
Historical humor
Gag-a-day
Action sci-fi fantasy
Fantasy romance
Single anthro gag pages

Themes I would love to do:
Human, anthro, animals
Boy-love
Fantasy
Action
Adventure
Fan comics: Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, MLP (feel free to ask if it's another series)

Themes I don't want to do:
Spoiler! :
Rape, domination, drugs, gore, pregnancy, Fetish: tickle, child, baby, BDSM, vore, body waste, macro

THANK YOU!
Last edited by AlkseeyaKC on October 28th, 2018, 11:42 am, edited 22 times in total.
AlkseeyaKC

Re: Artist for Hire! Commissions and comics

Postby AlkseeyaKC » July 30th, 2017, 10:56 am

Added prices to my main post! Still open to work with someone!
AlkseeyaKC

Re: Artist for Hire! Commissions and comics

Postby AlkseeyaKC » September 5th, 2017, 3:06 pm

Still open for Commissions and for hire!
AlkseeyaKC

Re: Artist for Hire! Commissions and Comics

Postby AlkseeyaKC » October 4th, 2017, 10:47 am

I have found one writer to work with! Project should start in a few months.
I'll be doing few pages a month for them, so I'm still open to work on another comic with someone!

Commissions are always open!
AlkseeyaKC

Re: Artist for Hire! Commissions and Comics (closed)

Postby pandora1996 » November 10th, 2017, 10:08 pm

hello. are you still open for one more project? I have one that may interest you.
pandora1996

Re: Artist for Hire! Commissions and Comics (closed)

Postby AlkseeyaKC » April 24th, 2018, 8:47 pm

pandora1996 wrote:hello. are you still open for one more project? I have one that may interest you.

Hey oh! Sorry, I missed you, If you are still looking for someone, I've opened back up again.

[UPDATE] The one comic I was hired for full time fell through. The writer had issues in life and could not support the comic.
I then took on a lot of commissions form a convention and now things are slow again. Would still like to work long-term or short-term on a project.
I'm still working on the comic that is a monthly page and up to three pages. The comic is not out yet but I can show off the first page:
I'm not sure yet were the comic will be posted but you can see the full page here.
AlkseeyaKC

Re: Artist for Hire! Commissions and Comics (OPEN)

Postby AlkseeyaKC » May 3rd, 2018, 7:46 am

I realized I should have had prices listed so I added them.

More of the comic has been released, I'm going to link the URLs here.
Page 2: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/27211629/
Page 3: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/27211665/
Page 4: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/27211683/

I'm pretty proud of these pages and feel they are some of my best comic work. I can tell the writer I'm working with is happy with them because I'm working a bit faster than one page a month. More like every other week. lol

I would still be happy to take on another comic project with someone! I love making comics! <3
AlkseeyaKC

Postby AlkseeyaKC » June 27th, 2018, 12:32 pm

Just thought to post some samples. I am still open to working on a webcomic with someone.

The first one is a textless version of Irrational Machines page 3. You can see the comic pages in the wighter's FA profile.

This other one was a stand-alone page that was commissioned for fun using their own characters or fan characters. I had fun drawing it.
AlkseeyaKC

Postby AlkseeyaKC » September 5th, 2018, 2:15 pm

I'm now working on two webcomics. I'm tempted to do one more for someone.
The second comic is not out yet and can not show pages but this time they will be hosting it on SmackJeeves!

Here are the latest pages to Irrational Machines:
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/27211683/
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/27720319/
Page 6 is not posted.
Working on page 7 now.

Edit: URL to the second comic is up! http://www.smackjeeves.com/comicprofile.php?id=176233

Edit: Irrational Machines has been put on hold due to finances. So I'm now just working on Under the Moonlight. I'm definitely open for another webcomic!
Edit: Nevermind with Irrational Machines, it may not be as bad as I thought. I've been informed they can do another page in a few weeks. <3
Single Gag page: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/28804768/

Edit: I've updated my comic portfolio with the two comics I been working on. With that, I've closed till spring time. As stated in the first post, if you are really interested in my work, you are still free to contact me.
AlkseeyaKC

Return to Creative Collaboration