Writer seeks for illustrator! (any skill level)

Looking to team up on a creative project? Find other creators here.

Writer seeks for illustrator! (any skill level)

Postby MeAnd.io » April 10th, 2018, 6:34 am

TOPIC:
Im currently needing an illustrator for my comic cover and a new comic idea. Im accepting any level of artist, from a beginner to professional. INTERESTED?: Just pm me (private message).
ADVANTAGES/BENEFITS:
1) Can help your art style to improve.
2) Can help you improve your confidents in socializing.
3) Can be a start to your dream.
Last edited by MeAnd.io on April 11th, 2018, 3:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
MeAnd.io

Writer at your service

Postby MeAnd.io » April 10th, 2018, 6:57 am

I'm a writer ( btw, not that professional) who is looking for someone with a great comic idea. I can help you improve your story or even help you create your own. I'm working for free. I can also be an illustrator (I suck at illustrating) but writing is my thaang.. Just pm me if you ever is interested.
MESSAGE ME NOW TO GET YOUR IDEA PUBLISHED SOON!!
MeAnd.io

Re: Writer at your service

Postby AltCat » April 10th, 2018, 9:47 am

MeAnd.io wrote:be known by others

On that topic.. You may want to actually grab that domain of your name, if that is some thing you intend to work with. :?
AltCat

Needing A Secondary illustrator (Voluntary)

Postby MeAnd.io » April 15th, 2018, 8:01 am

I'm currently in need for a secondary illutrator for my project. I can not tell the project name publicly yet for unspecified reasons, but I'll be tellin and informin you about it if you are ever interested in the story (even you don't want to be the secondary illustrator). I understand that being an illustrator and working for others is a hard work. If you are ever interested, please message me or reply to this post. I would gladly accept illustrator at any skill level.
Warning:
Sadly, I will not be paying for the service of the illustrator. I have no money and don't know how to do transaction stuff.
I may not be able to pay you for your voluntary service but I really need it. I'm not forcing you to work for me but I'm really asking for your kind response.

Needing Illustrator at any skill level.
MeAnd.io

Re: Writer seeks for illustrator! (any skill level)

Postby eishiya » April 15th, 2018, 9:08 am

I merged your two threads seeking illustrators. Whether you need one illustrator or two, you can use the same thread, there's no need to fill up the Creative Collaboration forum with what are essentially duplicates. I should really merge your earlier thread into here too... you've made four threads, all asking for essentially the same thing :/ Please, stick to one thread.
eishiya

Return to Creative Collaboration