Writer looking for artist Paid (fantasy based Comic)

Looking to team up on a creative project? Find other creators here.

Writer looking for artist Paid (fantasy based Comic)

Postby Shighguard » July 11th, 2018, 8:01 am

Greetings everyone. I am a writer and lover of all things Fantasy. Several years ago, during the early days cable internet, a friend and I use to pass our time online by Roleplaying via chat. The Roleplay was fun and more often then not made up on the spot, but having two strong writers roleplayinng back and forth the story took on a life that was brilliant and has stuck with me ever since. I have since tried to change our Roleplay into a novel but it never seems right. So instead I have begun to turn it into a script, editing the story to make more sense and have a greater over all plot. I believe this story would make a great comic, It has action, adventure, romance, betrayal, and mystery all set against the background of a rich Fantasy world. This is something I have been wanting to do for some time, sadly I have little time to draw it myself because of work, and my carpal tunnel makes it hard to draw for any real length of time. So i turn to you fine folks in the hope that someone can aid me in this quest.

The following is a basic run down of the main characters

Tear'il
A tall slender man with shoulder length brown hair, soft blue eyes and the slightly more delicate features and pointed ears that mark him as a Half-elf. Despite the troubles of his youth Tear tries to see the good in people and spends his time traveling as an ambassador of sorts for the elven city of Aramor. Luck hardly seems to be on his side as he finds himself in dangerous situations far to often. Thanks to his weapon training however he can usually defeat anything that comes his way... or he can run and hope he gets away.

Athena
An average height human woman with soft features and pale skin. Her long red hair is often pulled back into a messy braid. Though she seems delicate she is anything but, and certainly not above getting her hands dirty if a situation should call for it. Her beauty often attracts unwanted attention from men but she has learned how to "deal" with that, usually with the threat of a dagger in certain sensitive areas. She travels alone never really staying in one place for too long. Her past is a mystery to those she meets and she prefers to keep it that way.

The story focuses on these characters along with a few other minor characters that come and go. It shows their blooming friendship and eventual romance as fate seems to bring them together to what purpose neither knows.

Ideally I would like to post at least 1 Comic page per month. As far as the style of art nothing too cartoonish, maybe semi realistic, maybe a little anime.
If you have any interest please contact me here or email me directly at lordofdragons983atyahoo.com
Shighguard

Return to Creative Collaboration