Deleted

Looking to team up on a creative project? Find other creators here.

Deleted

Postby The anime dude » March 21st, 2019, 4:48 pm

I have decided on completing my story first after much think ing and research. Thank You.
Last edited by The anime dude on March 23rd, 2019, 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The anime dude

Re: writer looking for artist to partner with to make a mang

Postby artofjoe » March 22nd, 2019, 3:42 am

I've always wanted to try a collaboration. I'm not a Manga artist, but my art style has been heavily influenced by it. And I love love love drawing action sequences. Also, I'm a huge One Piece fan as well. I'm on episode 760 right now. I'm sure if you want to team up we could get along just fine.
artofjoe

Postby The anime dude » March 22nd, 2019, 11:55 am

Yea let's team up. You have some great drawings. I'm also glad that your a One piece fan. Echiro Oda is a genius. Now this is the first story i have created but i have a lot of ideas. I'm a flexible person so anything your not comfortable drawing i will change it up. Hope we can work together. Sorry i didn't get back to you sooner i checked and saw your message but i was really busy. I was just checking out your story the shadow planet great work man. I Hope we can work together. If its a yes we can start.
The anime dude
The anime dude

Postby artofjoe » March 22nd, 2019, 12:26 pm

Yeah, go ahead and email me at my email (you can find it on my profile) and maybe we can get on a voice call or something to talk further. Let me know what the best way to reach you is so we can find a time.
Last edited by artofjoe on March 22nd, 2019, 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
artofjoe

Postby eishiya » March 22nd, 2019, 1:00 pm

artofjoe wrote:Yeah, go ahead and email me at [redacted] and maybe we can get on a voice call or something to talk further. Let me know what the best way to reach you is so we can find a time.

You may want to PM your contact info instead of posting it publicly where spambots can get at it.
eishiya

Postby artofjoe » March 22nd, 2019, 1:24 pm

eishiya wrote:
artofjoe wrote:Yeah, go ahead and email me at [redacted] and maybe we can get on a voice call or something to talk further. Let me know what the best way to reach you is so we can find a time.

You may want to PM your contact info instead of posting it publicly where spambots can get at it.

Thank you, kindly.
artofjoe

Return to Creative Collaboration