Inexpensive Artist Wanted For Zombie /comic

Looking to team up on a creative project? Find other creators here.

Inexpensive Artist Wanted For Zombie /comic

Postby Kalene-A » August 19th, 2019, 9:04 pm

I can draw but not that good. And I think I won't get any better. So I decided to request comic art. And maybe a writer, too?
I have a few ideas and I'm willing to make changes in them. Here is a horror-supernatural one. :

The Tower Of God: Welcome To Zombieland.

In the future dystopian United States; the world has been plagued with an disease that turns others into zombies. The cure is anesthesia. But it takes courage to go get it. Because the unifected humans all live in towers that descended from the sky miraculously. A tower that Zombies are to afraid of to come close to. Enter Roscoe Martinez, a fourteen year old boy who is worried about his classmate she doesn't find in the tower in her city. One day she is tired of his anxiety and seeks to find him. He sneaks out of the great tower with Supply Scavengers (people who look for supplies and food and medicine). And he meets Mint, a demi-zombie. She was once a zombie too but she is slowly recovering, maybe by the hand of God himself she beieves. But she keeps that a secret. Paranoid, Ross makes her wear gloves and a mussle, but later on trusts her enough to free her. That's all I got for now.
Kalene-A

Re: Inexpensive Artist Wanted For Zombie /comic

Postby yamazae » August 25th, 2019, 11:08 am

Hi I'm interested but I would like to know if there's some of payment
Here is a link with some of my latest work https://mega.nz/#F!SLpyAY4Y!0cqiv6M5Wp7mRhBHXYhxrw also would like to say I can't draw *normal zombies* but came with my own personal style of drawing zombies which is the horned one in the link
yamazae

Return to Creative Collaboration