Free Video Editing Software for Speedpaints?

Discuss the art of creating art here. Share tutorials and tips with your fellow comic creators.

Free Video Editing Software for Speedpaints?

Postby Twinkiesama » January 24th, 2017, 6:30 pm

For awhile, I have strongly been considering making speedpaints of my color illustrations. I already use OBS Studio for livestreaming my work to Picarto TV. OBS Studio automatically records my recordings but I can not edit them any further. I Googled "free video editing software" and could not find any options. What I found was programs that needed a subscription after the trial period was over. Also, I found "free" options but would include an ugly watermark over the video.
I may not have been looking hard enough, but can anyone suggest free software to edit videos? Thanks.
ImageCurrently on hiatus
Image With Terderrer
DeviantArt
Twinkiesama

Re: Free Video Editing Software for Speedpaints?

Postby Zarl » May 18th, 2017, 10:44 pm

This is a superbasic OpenSource video editor I use sometimes. Overall it is alright,very basic but it can get the job done.
https://www.shotcut.org/
Zarl

Re: Free Video Editing Software for Speedpaints?

Postby Twinkiesama » June 10th, 2017, 5:39 pm

This is a superbasic OpenSource video editor I use sometimes. Overall it is alright,very basic but it can get the job done.
https://www.shotcut.org/

Thanks for the suggestion. However, after trying different progams on my own, I'm strongly considering buying Camtasia 9 anyway. I find it to be very easy to use and I like the interface.
ImageCurrently on hiatus
Image With Terderrer
DeviantArt
Twinkiesama

Return to Art Tutorials & Techniques