online comic printing services?

Discuss the art of creating art here. Share tutorials and tips with your fellow comic creators.

Re: online comic printing services?

Postby playpros » May 13th, 2013, 4:31 am

Hmm ima try comic press to print copies to hand out to my professor who has been reading my stuff even though my art was really bad in middle school. I've only printed once with lulu
Read my Comic God Slayers now: http://god-slayers.smackjeeves.com/comics/2121907/page-1/
Leave a comment, I'll be sure to check your comic out as well.
playpros

Postby Varethane » June 14th, 2013, 10:43 am

I feel like I should mention in this thread (in case anyone was thinking of going with them), as of May 17 ComixPress has closed their doors.
Varethane

Postby Sandeeppj » August 16th, 2013, 5:05 am

I have been looking for this product/service and I found this one printsafari.com . I am not sure about the quality or the origin of their offering. Has anyone have looked into this before? If you have any other options you know are worth the time to check out, please post them here. Thanks!
Sandeeppj

Postby AndToBeLoved » September 5th, 2013, 4:46 pm

I've recently been looking into Print Ninja. I don't know their quality first hand, but I'm betting they are at least pretty good. And as far as bulk printers go, their website is AWESOME! Most bulk printer you have to contract directly for a quote and wait to hear back. Print Ninja has a calculator where you enter in all your info and it gives you a quote on the spot. It's extremely helpful. And their prices are really good, too.
AndToBeLoved

Postby jjfresh » June 2nd, 2014, 1:37 pm

It may be late for me to add to this but I used Ka-Blam and the pages quality was very very nice. I liked it a lot but then I noticed that the pages were misaligned and my cover was peeling. I also had a long delay of a two weeks before my order got through. I want to trust them but I don't think that will work. But it is hard to find another alternative.=, especially since I heard many good reviews about ComiXpress and they shut down.
jjfresh

Postby ZeroSnake » June 11th, 2014, 12:22 pm

I SO NEEDED THIS THREAD! Lol
Thanks a bunch after "Unrivaled" chap 5 I'm hoping to have some copies printed off, thank you so much everyone!
ZeroSnake

Postby Rehab Bunny » July 5th, 2014, 12:33 am

InkBlazers, formerly Manga Magazine. Now offers printing services (POD) that's pretty high quality.
Rehab Bunny

Postby Mireielle » August 6th, 2014, 4:06 pm

Doujin Press Prints R18+ material http://www.doujinpress.com/publish-prin ... -printing/

Although they are also doujinshi artist themselves, so it is hard to get stuff printed around conventions ><
Mireielle

Postby bakertoons » August 29th, 2015, 6:07 pm

This isn't specific to comic books, but I used MGX Printing to print up some comic books, and they did a good job. Great customer service, too.
bakertoons

Previous

Return to Art Tutorials & Techniques