+ Demonic Angel +

Nominate outstanding comics to be spotlighted here.

+ Demonic Angel +

Postby irie16 » November 15th, 2013, 3:36 am

Hello... I suggest that this webcomic to put into comic spotlight. Why? Simple...it's an interesting story and I want others to know about it.

If you want a webcomic that has Horror, Action, Fantasy, Slice of Life, Supernatural, Comedy, Tragedy, etc.....Then, Demonic Angel is the one you are looking for.

The character is I can just say is like a true japanese manga...although since the author and illustrator is still a student who just learn how to use digital media for an early few months ago. Ehehe~ Totally, but, if you just give this a chance then... it will improve as the time goes by and maybe become a very famous webcomic manga.

And also, I heard that there is numerous events that will come and I hope every one would enjoy it just like me ♥
irie16

Re: + Demonic Angel +

Postby Demon216 » November 15th, 2013, 6:04 am

I agree!! I am just skimming here to find other manga...but, I suddenly saw this webcomic and it really pique my interest. Although the art is not perfect, but I can say that it is good (nobody is perfect) ...and I love the story.
Demon216

Postby British-san » November 15th, 2013, 6:33 am

Add me!!!~ I also like----no love this! ♥ When I saw the banner...OMG, that MC is so hot and kawaii!!

Btw, I am super excited for December too because of the special page! I requested to the author to make Irie-sama wear a santa suit. It would definitely be great! :oops:
British-san

Postby Kawa-ii_24 » November 15th, 2013, 6:39 am

I also like it. Btw, the author is my classmate ( Don't say it, okay? ). Zilch told me about the story plot and I love it. The climax and the ending is so good and unpredictable. I even theorize what could happened and I got it wrong. What I mean is this is full of thrill and mystery that I'm sure you would love. Also, I see Zilch doing this with determination and really put effort on it. We are just college student, and we are just starting to study about photoshop and like this, but still Zilch doing the best so that this manga will become good.

Btw, Irie is one of my favorite too (well since he's the MC, but I would love to see the angel wearing a cute santa suit ) [ I didn't say the name since I don't want to spoil anything ] :D :D :D
Kawa-ii_24

Postby my_angel14 » November 15th, 2013, 6:57 am

Kawa-ii_24 wrote:I also like it. Btw, the author is my classmate ( Don't say it, okay? ). Zilch told me about the story plot and I love it. The climax and the ending is so good and unpredictable. I even theorize what could happened and I got it wrong. What I mean is this is full of thrill and mystery that I'm sure you would love. Also, I see Zilch doing this with determination and really put effort on it. We are just college student, and we are just starting to study about photoshop and like this, but still Zilch doing the best so that this manga will become good.

Btw, Irie is one of my favorite too (well since he's the MC, but I would love to see the angel wearing a cute santa suit ) [ I didn't say the name since I don't want to spoil anything ] :D :D :D

Hello! I saw you again here~ You know, you two looks really like a couple than a classmate. Ehehe, nevermind. Zilch Saber, right? I better remembered that. Maybe, in the future I am already saving lots of money just to buy your webcomic. What I want to tell is you have a good future. Just keep it up.

On the special page. I want to see Phillia in a santa suit 'Demonic Style' That would be great!

This is my favorite image of Phillia as of far!

Spoiler! :
my_angel14

Postby ShanaYuji » November 15th, 2013, 7:03 am

my_angel14 wrote:
Kawa-ii_24 wrote:I also like it. Btw, the author is my classmate ( Don't say it, okay? ). Zilch told me about the story plot and I love it. The climax and the ending is so good and unpredictable. I even theorize what could happened and I got it wrong. What I mean is this is full of thrill and mystery that I'm sure you would love. Also, I see Zilch doing this with determination and really put effort on it. We are just college student, and we are just starting to study about photoshop and like this, but still Zilch doing the best so that this manga will become good.

Hello! I saw you again here~ You know, you two looks really like a couple than a classmate. Ehehe, nevermind. Zilch Saber, right? I better remembered that. Maybe, in the future I am already saving lots of money just to buy your webcomic. What I want to tell is you have a good future. Just keep it up.

On the special page. I want to see Phillia in a santa suit 'Demonic Style' That would be great!

This is my favorite image of Phillia as of far!

Spoiler! :

Phillia!! >_< ♥

I also love to see Phillia in a santa suit and maybe the angel also! Btw, I am shocked by the new chapter! I love the chapter III cover

Here:
Spoiler! :
ShanaYuji

Postby ShanaYuji » November 15th, 2013, 7:04 am

I love this to see in the comic spotlight!! It deserves it afterall!
ShanaYuji

Postby Guest » November 15th, 2013, 7:06 am

ShanaYuji wrote:I love this to see in the comic spotlight!! It deserves it afterall!

Thank you to all that supporting me T^T

I will do my best to make it great!

Postby eishiya » November 15th, 2013, 2:54 pm

All images larger than 700px x 700px must be put in spoiler tags. This forum is not immune to the global rules. I've gone through and put all the images in spoiler tags, but please do so yourself from now on. Breaking the rules is only going to make this comic less likely to be nominated xP

Also, nominating yourself is generally frowned upon, as is... erm, talking to yourself and making multiple accounts to promote your comic. In fact, the latter will severely hurt your chances. And yes, the mods can tell when multiple accounts belong to the same person. You're welcome to make as many accounts as you want, but misleading people by pretending they're different people is dishonest and will only damage your reputation with potential readers.

If you want to promote your comic or increase your chances of being featured in the Comic Spotlight, then work on making your comic the best it can be and interact with your fans. If you show them that your comic is great and worth featuring, they will nominate you. And if you're wondering how to get fans without being in the Spotlight: this is hardly the only way to get fans! Put a link to your comic in your signature on this and any other forum you're on where it's allowed, and participate! Exchange links with friends. If you're confident that your comic is great and attention-grabbing, you could even splurge and buy some ads on more popular comics. Check out the Business of Comics section, there are a number of threads there about promotion that may help you.
eishiya

Postby Guest » November 15th, 2013, 3:39 pm

GOMENASAI! T^T

I will not do it again Q^Q

Postby Pandora16 » November 22nd, 2013, 10:31 am

I vote for this webcomic
My Favorite Manga:

http://www.smackjeeves.com/comicprofile.php?id=139546

" The person who can't protect himself will not be able to protect others....EVER "
Pandora16

Postby Admin » November 26th, 2013, 2:56 am

And it was never done again...
Admin
Site Admin

Return to Comic Spotlight Suggestions