Unseelie Times (urban fantasy) Rated R

Blatantly advertise your comic here. One post/bump per month allowed.
Forum rules
Self-Promotion Rules

1) You may make ONE thread per comic. Not a new thread every month, not a new thread every bump, not a new thread for each author of the comic. ONE thread. That's it.

2) You may bump once a month. A "bump" is when you post in your own thread in order to send it to the top of the topic listings. The initial topic, updates, news, contests, and all other types of promotional information count as bumps. Also, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple bumps (i.e. one from each author).

3) One conversational response per day. You may make one post per day in response to new comments left by visitors to your thread. Again, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple thread responses (i.e. one from each author). If necessary, pick a single spokesperson for your Self-Promotion thread.

Unseelie Times (urban fantasy) Rated R

Postby Unseelietimes » October 9th, 2019, 2:22 pm

Page on Smack Jeeves - http://www.smackjeeves.com/comicprofile.php?id=217072

UNSEELIE TIMES. High magic. Low life.

Image Image Image

“The Unseelie Times” is published on a weekly basis. Despite being known as a seedy tabloid it is bought by pretty much everyone in the city. Some binge-read it, craving some fresh, spicy news, some like feeling the texture of that very paper as they wipe their ass with it.
Sometimes it covers matters of finances, sometimes – of politics, some pay for it to get a rundown on the new ways of entertainment, others are deep into conspiracy theories it sheds the light on. The powers that be (and their diverse sycophants) disregard the paper and even treat it with some contempt. Yet they can’t help but admit that “The Unseelie Times” is indeed the Fourth Power.

Last edited by Unseelietimes on October 10th, 2019, 12:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Unseelietimes

Re: Unseelie Times (urban fantasy) Rated R

Postby eishiya » October 9th, 2019, 3:44 pm

None of your images work D: If I go to their URLs directly I can see them, but as embeds they don't work. Perhaps the site you're linking them from doesn't allow hotlinking?
eishiya

Postby Unseelietimes » October 10th, 2019, 12:54 am

Damn, that's strange, i can see them.
Thank you for notice, I'll edit post right away.
Unseelietimes

Postby eishiya » October 10th, 2019, 7:05 am

They work now :D
eishiya

Return to Self-Promotion