Legends of Candralar: A Sci-Fi/Fantasy Action/Adventure Epic

Blatantly advertise your comic here. One post/bump per month allowed.
Forum rules
Self-Promotion Rules

1) You may make ONE thread per comic. Not a new thread every month, not a new thread every bump, not a new thread for each author of the comic. ONE thread. That's it.

2) You may bump once a month. A "bump" is when you post in your own thread in order to send it to the top of the topic listings. The initial topic, updates, news, contests, and all other types of promotional information count as bumps. Also, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple bumps (i.e. one from each author).

3) One conversational response per day. You may make one post per day in response to new comments left by visitors to your thread. Again, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple thread responses (i.e. one from each author). If necessary, pick a single spokesperson for your Self-Promotion thread.

Legends of Candralar: A Sci-Fi/Fantasy Action/Adventure Epic

Postby Candralar » August 1st, 2015, 11:55 pm

If you like epic sci-fi and fantasy in the style of Star Wars and Lord of the Rings or if you like the grand adventure of Indiana Jones or Pirates of the Caribbean, Legends of Candralar is a fast-paced, action-filled comic with the same type of high concept storytelling that follows a group of heroic characters who join together to stand against tyranny and oppression on a spectacular world steeped in mysticism and powered by advanced technology.

With an intro like that, how could you pass this up? :D Really though, if you like sci-fi, fantasy, action, and adventure with a little romance thrown in, there's a lot for you to enjoy in the pages of the comic.

If you get a chance, please stop by and check it out. I'd love to see you there and hear what you think.
Candralar

Re: Legends of Candralar: A Sci-Fi/Fantasy Action/Adventure Epic

Postby Candralar » September 1st, 2015, 11:30 pm

It's a new month and that brings a chance to discover some new comics! Why not take a look at Legends of Candralar? I update it every Sunday so every week there's something new to see. Please stop by and become a fan! :D
Candralar

Postby Candralar » October 1st, 2015, 10:00 pm

Who's ready for a new comic? Pages are added on a weekly basis and readership is growing a little bit at a time. Come check out Legends of Candralar, see what you've been missing, and click that favorite button!
Candralar

Postby Candralar » November 1st, 2015, 10:49 pm

The Prologue was finished a while back and Chapter 1 just wrapped up so the set up and most of the main character introductions are completed. It's a great time to jump in and come aboard as the main storyline really begins taking shape in Chapter 2, which is getting ready to kick off with the next update!
Candralar

Postby Candralar » December 1st, 2015, 11:56 pm

Is it a new month already? Time for another bump.
Candralar

Postby Candralar » January 2nd, 2016, 1:54 pm

Happy New Year!
Candralar

Postby Candralar » February 1st, 2016, 11:52 pm

Come check it out!
Candralar

Postby Candralar » March 2nd, 2016, 5:59 pm

Chapter 2 just wrapped up, and Chapter 3 kicks off with the next update! Don't miss it!
Candralar

Postby Candralar » April 2nd, 2016, 9:35 pm

Time for the April bump.
Candralar

Postby Candralar » May 6th, 2016, 11:15 pm

The May Bump.
Candralar

Postby Candralar » June 4th, 2016, 10:15 pm

It's already June. The year is just flying by. I haven't been around here much lately, but the comic still updates every week. It's available in print form. It's available in download form from Comixology. The second book in the series will be heading to the printer in the next couple of weeks and will be out a little later in the year. If you're looking for a sci-fi/fantasy, action/adventure story, give this one a try.
Candralar

Postby Candralar » July 11th, 2016, 10:07 am

It's the 1 year anniversary of Legends of Candralar going up on Smack Jeeves! Celebrate this momentous occasion by checking out the comic! In the last year, we've never missed an update so if you're looking for something to read, you'll get a new page every week.
Candralar

Postby Driftline » July 14th, 2016, 9:34 am

Good stuff. I just stumbled on to your comic. I plan on reading it the whole way through sometime today.
Driftline

Postby Candralar » August 14th, 2016, 10:14 pm

Driftline wrote:Good stuff. I just stumbled on to your comic. I plan on reading it the whole way through sometime today.

Sorry for the late reply. I don't normally check this thread except for when it is time for the monthly bump. I really appreciate your comment, and I'd love to hear what you think after you had time to read through it!
Candralar

Postby Candralar » August 14th, 2016, 10:19 pm

Here's the August bump. A lot of stuff going on this month - Book 1 wrapped up last week, and this coming week rather than just the one update, I will have a few updates to celebrate the start of Book 2. The download and print versions of Book 2 won't be available for a few weeks yet so this will be the only place to see how the story continues for a while - a real free preview until the book is released.

Book 1 is available in print and download versions right now. If you're interested, just click on the banner and go check out Legends of Candralar.
Candralar

Next

Return to Self-Promotion