Kings (Fantasy/Adventure)

Blatantly advertise your comic here. One post/bump per month allowed.
Forum rules
Self-Promotion Rules

1) You may make ONE thread per comic. Not a new thread every month, not a new thread every bump, not a new thread for each author of the comic. ONE thread. That's it.

2) You may bump once a month. A "bump" is when you post in your own thread in order to send it to the top of the topic listings. The initial topic, updates, news, contests, and all other types of promotional information count as bumps. Also, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple bumps (i.e. one from each author).

3) One conversational response per day. You may make one post per day in response to new comments left by visitors to your thread. Again, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple thread responses (i.e. one from each author). If necessary, pick a single spokesperson for your Self-Promotion thread.

Kings (Fantasy/Adventure)

Postby dragonfly_kites » March 22nd, 2016, 7:11 pm

Hi you guys!

I’m not quite new here but it’s been a long time since I’ve actually posted on SmackJeeves and in these forums. I’ve mostly been posting my comic Kings on Tapastic But I’ve decided to try and give SmackJeeves another try. :D

Kings is now available to read here. I originally started this comic to help improve my drawing skill. So the first couple of chapters are...rough to say the least. I hope I’ll be able to go back a redo them some day.

It’s nice to be back on here and I’d love to see some of your guys comics too!

Kings will update at least three times a week! At least until I get closer to catching up to Tapastic.

Kings summary:

Long ago the powerful god Solomon tore itself in to four pieces and each piece was given away. These individuals that posses Solomon's pieces are know as the Kings and are god’s amongst men.

Anyone can become a King you just have to kill the old King first.

King's is an action/fantasy comic that follows a young chieftain in training, Alek Falk, and his companions as they explore a world filled with Gods, magic and danger in their quest to make Alek the next king.

Last edited by dragonfly_kites on July 28th, 2018, 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Read the most current page at Tapastic
dragonfly_kites

Re: Kings

Postby dragonfly_kites » July 28th, 2018, 1:43 pm

Bump!
dragonfly_kites

Re: Kings (Fantasy/Adventure)

Postby dragonfly_kites » September 4th, 2018, 11:50 am

The Latest page of Kings

dragonfly_kites