Celestial Chronicle Shion & True Power: MS2 (manga)

Blatantly advertise your comic here. One post/bump per month allowed.
Forum rules
Self-Promotion Rules

1) You may make ONE thread per comic. Not a new thread every month, not a new thread every bump, not a new thread for each author of the comic. ONE thread. That's it.

2) You may bump once a month. A "bump" is when you post in your own thread in order to send it to the top of the topic listings. The initial topic, updates, news, contests, and all other types of promotional information count as bumps. Also, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple bumps (i.e. one from each author).

3) One conversational response per day. You may make one post per day in response to new comments left by visitors to your thread. Again, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple thread responses (i.e. one from each author). If necessary, pick a single spokesperson for your Self-Promotion thread.

Celestial Chronicle Shion & True Power: MS2 (manga)

Postby Cave » May 25th, 2017, 3:30 pm

Hey guys, I'm back again with more comics!

My completed comic is True Power (read here). The story of an alien boy who wields a magical(?) flashlight and is determined to make some friends on Earth. A cute story with some drama, romance, and action. Despite going on for a while, it's actually a pretty quick read and I recommend it since there is now the sequel comic...

True Power: MS2!

This new comic follows the story of the offsprings of some of the characters from the original comic. It follows similar themes to the original, but in a very different way!

My brand new comic is Celestial Chronicle Shion. This is ironically also a story that involves aliens, but is not at all the same. This story takes place during a war with an alien race and revolves around the story of the humans fighting against them, however... there is more than meets the eye. This comic is a space fantasy with an occult twist to it.
Last edited by Cave on April 26th, 2018, 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cave

Re: Celestial Chronicle Shion & True Power: MS2 (Sequel!)

Postby Cave » June 13th, 2017, 9:06 pm

June bump!

Updates are now weekly: Celestial Chronicle Shion updates on Mondays and TP:MS2 updates on Thursdays!
Cave

Postby Cave » July 6th, 2017, 9:01 pm

July bump!
Cave

Postby Cave » August 4th, 2017, 9:32 pm

August bump!

The comics are going on hiatus while I'm on vacation but will be returning by September!
Cave

Postby Cave » September 15th, 2017, 9:21 pm

Just realized I haven't bumped for September yet!

Both comics have returned from hiatus, though new pages are patron-only as they become available 2 weeks later publicly.
Cave

Postby Cave » December 20th, 2017, 8:40 pm

December bump!

Both comics have recently started on chapter 2!
Cave

Postby Cave » January 22nd, 2018, 9:09 pm

January bump!
Cave

Postby Cave » April 26th, 2018, 9:43 pm

Been a while since I bumped this. Both comics are still updating regularly and moving along!

True Power: MS2 just started chapter 3 and Celestial Chronicle Shion is about halfway through chapter 2 (it has longer chapters)!
Cave

Re: Celestial Chronicle Shion & True Power: MS2 (manga)

Postby Cave » October 10th, 2018, 6:22 am

Again, been a while since I bumped! :)
Cave

Return to Self-Promotion