Krazy Noodle Massacre: a weird, traditionally-painted comic

Blatantly advertise your comic here. One post/bump per month allowed.
Forum rules
Self-Promotion Rules

1) You may make ONE thread per comic. Not a new thread every month, not a new thread every bump, not a new thread for each author of the comic. ONE thread. That's it.

2) You may bump once a month. A "bump" is when you post in your own thread in order to send it to the top of the topic listings. The initial topic, updates, news, contests, and all other types of promotional information count as bumps. Also, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple bumps (i.e. one from each author).

3) One conversational response per day. You may make one post per day in response to new comments left by visitors to your thread. Again, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple thread responses (i.e. one from each author). If necessary, pick a single spokesperson for your Self-Promotion thread.

Krazy Noodle Massacre: a weird, traditionally-painted comic

Postby Lutztoons » March 6th, 2018, 9:13 pm

Hi, everyone! My comic, Krazy Noodle Massacre, is now up and running! http://krazynoodlemassacre.smackjeeves.com/
Main Site: http://krazynoodlemassacre.com

A surreal, darkly humorous comic about one man's obsession with a generic macaroni product and the nerds who spy on him
Rhodes and Dempsey are a young married couple who are just getting started in life. They'd like to move forward with their own careers and goals, but they keep getting distracted by everything from cutesy video games to tacky late-night shows about serial killers. Late one night, Dempsey comes home with a wild story about running into a jittery man at the grocery store who buys almost nothing but a generic macaroni product called "Krazy Noodles." Much to Rhodes' hesitation, Dempsey comes up with a plan to go spying on him the following week so that Rhodes can see him for himself. They might think they're just going on a little adventure, but neither of them have any clue how much of a distraction Krazy Noodle Guy is going to be.

Thanks for reading!

Lutztoons

Re: Krazy Noodle Massacre: a weird, traditionally-painted co

Postby Lutztoons » May 10th, 2018, 10:22 pm

Oh, wow. I completely forgot that I made this thread.

Anyway, the comic has updated several times since I first posted here! I just now posted the final page of my first B&W bonus comic, "Money Management," in which Rhodes and Dempsey get into a stupid little tiff about which brand of toilet paper they should buy.
THERE'S A SALE GOIN ON IN AISLE 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

In other news, I'm accepting questions for a Q&A! Post some story-related questions in the comment section of my comic and I'll answer them in comic form (unless I can't answer it due to spoilers)!
Lutztoons

Postby Oly-RRR » May 12th, 2018, 9:43 pm

More people should read this! It's a delightful romp with tongue-in-cheek humour and beautiful colours. If you are/were into 90s animation this is totally your thing, if not, give it a try anyway! :mrgreen:

I would nominate you for Spotlight because I think it's the quality and variety that should be on SJ's front page but I'm a chatty idiot who comments actively so I worry Spotlight nominations from me read like "oh Oly is nominating another person they talk to again" to other people. :oops:
You can't compare shooting a stag with lasers to putting on women's clothing!!! - Liz Carr on Ouch!
You know you're overweight when your stab-vest starts riding up and looking a bit like a crop-top... - Alfie Moore
Oly-RRR

Postby Noisy » May 14th, 2018, 1:40 am

Love at first sight with this one. I'll give it a look.
COOL CHARACTERS BIZARRE PLOTS READ SIXFINGERS!! /// FIRST CHAPTER IS FILLER!! ///
http://sixfingers.smackjeeves.com/comics/2433350/00-cover/

I'm leaving that there in case I post on other place that's not my self promotional thread.
Noisy

Return to Self-Promotion