Utopia Next, a Sci-fi continuous story webcomic

Blatantly advertise your comic here. One post/bump per month allowed.
Forum rules
Self-Promotion Rules

1) You may make ONE thread per comic. Not a new thread every month, not a new thread every bump, not a new thread for each author of the comic. ONE thread. That's it.

2) You may bump once a month. A "bump" is when you post in your own thread in order to send it to the top of the topic listings. The initial topic, updates, news, contests, and all other types of promotional information count as bumps. Also, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple bumps (i.e. one from each author).

3) One conversational response per day. You may make one post per day in response to new comments left by visitors to your thread. Again, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple thread responses (i.e. one from each author). If necessary, pick a single spokesperson for your Self-Promotion thread.

Utopia Next, a Sci-fi continuous story webcomic

Postby sunseeker25 » May 2nd, 2018, 8:30 pm

Hi everyone, I'm Sadi, author of Utopia Next. The comic is a sci-fi adventure story that also has a good amount of science fact involved; it's set one hundred years from now and attempts to show a future much like our own could be... tech-wise, anyway.

I've prepared a video that will help you to understand what Utopia Next is about, and you can view it right here:

Video - Introduction to Utopia Next

The comic itself is available on my main website as well as here on Smack Jeeves, and posts every Wednesday!

I hope you like the comic, and please, tell me what you think about it! Thanks!

http://utopianext.smackjeeves.com/
sunseeker25

New Issues since last update: #7 - #11

Postby sunseeker25 » June 6th, 2018, 9:46 pm

New Issues since last update:

New Issue - #7 - "Calling China" - Sometimes, the right call to make is one overseas.
New Issue - #8 - "Her So-Called Life" - Is it really living when working is the reason that you do it?
New Issue - #9 - "An Item of Interest" - Something's come up, and it's waiting downstairs.
New Issue - #10 - "A Literal Scientist" - She'll tell you exactly like it is, every single time... but you'll still be surprised.
New Issue - #11 - "Welcome to Engineering" - She works alone for a reason.

To view the comic on my main website and to see the weekly data transmission, click here!

To view the comic here on Smack Jeeves, click here!

Please comment on this issue, as I want to know what you think about it. Thank you!
sunseeker25

Re: Utopia Next, a Sci-fi continuous story webcomic

Postby sunseeker25 » July 4th, 2018, 6:52 pm

New Issue - #12, "Metal Hand, Iron Heart"
New Issue - #13, "The Indirect Approach"
New Issue - #14, "Search and Seizure"
New Issue - #15, "A Serious Discussion"

Dawn should know by now to not push Kumiko too far, but...

To view the comic on my main website and to see the weekly data transmission, click here!

Please comment on this issue, as I want to know what you think about it. Thank you!
sunseeker25

Postby sunseeker25 » August 1st, 2018, 5:30 pm

New Issue - #16, "Security Detail"
New Issue - #17, "A Night On The Town"
New Issue - #18, "Fight Or Flight"
New Issue - #19, "White Hat Hacking"

Scott knows Dawn very well - including when to hack her hololink.

sunseeker25

Postby sunseeker25 » September 5th, 2018, 5:38 pm

Utopia Next #21, "Augmented Issues" - Scott didn't see this one coming. Did you?
Utopia Next #22, "Trepidation" - With so many things uncertain in her life, there's still one thing Dawn is sure of.
Utopia Next #23, "Seeking Advice" - Kelly makes for a good friend, if an extremely... blunt one.
Utopia Next #24, "Odd Honesty" - Honesty may be the best policy, but with Kelly it has... side effects.

sunseeker25

Postby sunseeker25 » October 3rd, 2018, 5:57 pm

#25, "Cold Comfort" - This is not your typical visit with the parents.
#26, "Loose Ends" - No matter how hard she tries, Dawn can't keep her past out of her present.
#27, "Blast From the Past" - Apparently, today is just full of surprises for Dawn.
#28, "Hard Solutions" - Hard situations call for hard solutions, and Dawn always does what needs doing.

sunseeker25

Postby sunseeker25 » November 7th, 2018, 6:25 pm

#29, "Rejuvenated" - It's still disturbing when Kelly wakes you up. In fact, it's kind of worse.
#30, "Expert Counsel" - It's not exactly the kind of advice you'd want to pay for.
#31, "Immovable Object" - Trust me, Dawn has a good excuse this time.
#32, "Stoppable Force" - Some forces aren't as unstoppable as they would like others to believe - just ask Dawn.
#33, "Hide and Seek" - Now you see them... and then, suddenly, you don't.

sunseeker25

Postby sunseeker25 » December 6th, 2018, 4:36 am

#34, "Rapid Responses" - In Scott's line of work, there's the quick and the dead... so he chose to be very, very quick.
#35, "Beneath Notice" - What you don't see - and don't expect - can definitely hurt you.
#36, "Surprise Inspection" - Is this a surprise for the inspected... or the inspectors?
#37, "Strength of Arms" - Working with Scott is sometimes a very uplifting experience.

sunseeker25

Return to Self-Promotion