Crypts and Cantrips is a fantasy adventure comic

Blatantly advertise your comic here. One post/bump per month allowed.
Forum rules
Self-Promotion Rules

1) You may make ONE thread per comic. Not a new thread every month, not a new thread every bump, not a new thread for each author of the comic. ONE thread. That's it.

2) You may bump once a month. A "bump" is when you post in your own thread in order to send it to the top of the topic listings. The initial topic, updates, news, contests, and all other types of promotional information count as bumps. Also, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple bumps (i.e. one from each author).

3) One conversational response per day. You may make one post per day in response to new comments left by visitors to your thread. Again, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple thread responses (i.e. one from each author). If necessary, pick a single spokesperson for your Self-Promotion thread.

Crypts and Cantrips is a fantasy adventure comic

Postby kytri » July 10th, 2018, 1:53 am

Hi, My name is Kieran and I've been doing webcomics for a while. I had an account here for an old webcomic many many years ago but I don't expect anyone to remember me. I actually deleted and remade my account here.
Anyway I just launched a comic called Crypts and Cantrips and it's kind of a queer D&D inspired fantasy adventure. I have my own website but I'd experimenting with mirrors so here I am.
Smackjeeves url is here:http://cryptsandcantrips.smackjeeves.com/
and my site is here: http://cryptsandcantrips.kytri.net/

Anyway feedback is cool. The first chapter is already drawn though so I don't know that I'll be making any changes to it unless there is some kind of severe error.

Also as a sort of tech question, the email listed for me on the forums is an old inactive one that I don't think I ever actually used. It's different from the one I have attached to my main account and I can't seem to change it? If anyone knows how to fix that I'd appreciate the help.
Last edited by kytri on October 11th, 2018, 8:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kytri

Re: Hello! This is an intro post + a comic

Postby eishiya » July 10th, 2018, 8:44 am

kytri wrote:Also as a sort of tech question, the email listed for me on the forums is an old inactive one that I don't think I ever actually used. It's different from the one I have attached to my main account and I can't seem to change it? If anyone knows how to fix that I'd appreciate the help.

Looks like the older account (kytri, all lower-case) got associated with your newer main-site account (Kytri) because they have the same username, and it's merged the accounts. Looks like the forum account associated with "kytri" wasn't properly deleted when the main-site account was.

If you PM me the email address you'd prefer to use, I could change it for you.
eishiya

Return to Self-Promotion