The Witches House [comic fantasy adventure]

Blatantly advertise your comic here. One post/bump per month allowed.
Forum rules
Self-Promotion Rules

1) You may make ONE thread per comic. Not a new thread every month, not a new thread every bump, not a new thread for each author of the comic. ONE thread. That's it.

2) You may bump once a month. A "bump" is when you post in your own thread in order to send it to the top of the topic listings. The initial topic, updates, news, contests, and all other types of promotional information count as bumps. Also, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple bumps (i.e. one from each author).

3) One conversational response per day. You may make one post per day in response to new comments left by visitors to your thread. Again, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple thread responses (i.e. one from each author). If necessary, pick a single spokesperson for your Self-Promotion thread.

The Witches House [comic fantasy adventure]

Postby Kashi90 » August 22nd, 2018, 5:56 am

Hello everyone!
Nice to meet you! ^0^
My nickname is Kashi and I am Italian! :D
I am here because I just released on SmackJeeves my webcomic, called "The Witches' House"! :D
It's the story of two kids who end up in the house of two mysterious witches...! It's a webcomic full of gags, magical creatures and mysteries...!
This is the cover!

Unfortunately, I haven't received any comment yet...! But I really would love to receive feedbacks and suggestions, because I think I need to improve a lot (in fact, I opened a Patreon page to get support from my fans and to be able to spend more time drawing the comic!) >_<
Can you help me? :) <3

This is the first page:

Thanks in advance for you help! <3
I really look forward for your opinions! Just le me know what you think about the whole things! :)

Kashi
Kashi90

Re: The Witches House [comic fantasy adventure]

Postby Kashi90 » August 24th, 2018, 10:02 am

Hello everyone!
I just wanted to inform you that a new page is online! :)
Kashi90

Postby eishiya » August 24th, 2018, 11:58 am

Please keep the Self-Promotion rules in mind, you can find them in the red box at the top of the thread. You're allowed only one bump (announcement, update, etc) per month, and your initial post counts. So, it's too early for you to post just yet. If you want to add more information but it's too early to bump again, you can edit your earlier post(s) instead.
eishiya

Postby Kashi90 » August 25th, 2018, 2:35 am

I am very sorry! How can I delete the previous post? :(
Kashi90

Postby eishiya » August 25th, 2018, 8:51 am

You can't delete a post after someone has replied. Fortunately, there's nothing to gain from deleting it, so don't worry about it :D Just stick to the rules from now on.
eishiya

Postby Kashi90 » August 27th, 2018, 2:28 am

Okay! >*<' Thank you very much!
Kashi90

Return to Self-Promotion