Silverback [a Superhero comic]

Blatantly advertise your comic here. One post/bump per month allowed.
Forum rules
Self-Promotion Rules

1) You may make ONE thread per comic. Not a new thread every month, not a new thread every bump, not a new thread for each author of the comic. ONE thread. That's it.

2) You may bump once a month. A "bump" is when you post in your own thread in order to send it to the top of the topic listings. The initial topic, updates, news, contests, and all other types of promotional information count as bumps. Also, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple bumps (i.e. one from each author).

3) One conversational response per day. You may make one post per day in response to new comments left by visitors to your thread. Again, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple thread responses (i.e. one from each author). If necessary, pick a single spokesperson for your Self-Promotion thread.

Silverback [a Superhero comic]

Postby Silverback1 » September 1st, 2018, 10:10 am

Hey folks, a bit've shameless self promotion for my comic
http://www.silverbackcomic.com

it's pretty new, and been good fun to work on so far, hope you enjoy it

SB
Silverback1

Re: Silverback [a Superhero comic]

Postby Silverback1 » September 7th, 2018, 10:19 pm

SB's had 2 Updates since I first posted AND hit my month anniversary!

ah also, apologies for not stickin' to the one bump a month rule! excitement got the better of me
Last edited by Silverback1 on September 8th, 2018, 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silverback1

Postby eishiya » September 7th, 2018, 11:28 pm

Congrats on the anniversary!
Please be mindful of the Self-Promotion rules though. You get one bump per month, and the initial post counts as a bump, so you shouldn't have bumped the thread until October. If you want to add more to your thread and it's too early to bump, you should edit a previous post instead.
eishiya

Postby Silverback1 » October 5th, 2018, 11:02 am

SB has been tickin' along nicely, made a tweak to the banner for the site but that aside it's still just punchy goodness
for whomsoever fancies checkin it out
Silverback1

Return to Self-Promotion