Anfange [Drama, Thriller, Pills]

Blatantly advertise your comic here. One post/bump per month allowed.
Forum rules
Self-Promotion Rules

1) You may make ONE thread per comic. Not a new thread every month, not a new thread every bump, not a new thread for each author of the comic. ONE thread. That's it.

2) You may bump once a month. A "bump" is when you post in your own thread in order to send it to the top of the topic listings. The initial topic, updates, news, contests, and all other types of promotional information count as bumps. Also, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple bumps (i.e. one from each author).

3) One conversational response per day. You may make one post per day in response to new comments left by visitors to your thread. Again, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple thread responses (i.e. one from each author). If necessary, pick a single spokesperson for your Self-Promotion thread.

Anfange [Drama, Thriller, Pills]

Postby MemaiShirosaki » September 5th, 2018, 8:12 am

Guess who's back, back again?
Lila's back, tell a friend 8-)

So, for the uninitiated, Anfange had a pretty good run a few years ago on Smackjeeves, but life got in the way and I never got to finish the story. Until now, that is. Taking all the old feedback from before (I'm still learning shhh), I've revamped the comic with new characters, a better structured storyline and... well, you'll see!

What is it about anyway?
Emil and Delilah von Schweitzer are children of an esteemed family. Rich, distinguished and noble, their whole world soon comes falling down when a family secret is leaked, and the von Schweitzers are slowly, and systematically, assassinated.

Desperate for safety, the twins are whisked away to a private boarding school in New England, far away from their troubles, or so it seems. But the academy that shelters them has its own dark secrets, and it's up to the twins to survive it and make it to graduation in one piece.

If that hasn't scared you off, read this trainwreck of a drama here:
http://anfange.smackjeeves.com/

It updates every Wednesday, 8pm +8GMT :twisted: But fear now, my admin-given bumps will be used to update this thread with a sort of monthly roundup. Kill 2 birds with one stone eh? ;D
MemaiShirosaki

Re: Anfange [Drama, Thriller, Pills]

Postby MemaiShirosaki » November 9th, 2018, 1:34 am

Beep boop! A lot has happened! The hole's being dug deeper and deeper, but answers are happening soon muahahahaha

On that note, checking in on readers:
Are y'all enjoying the series so far? Anything you'd like to see happen or explored as bonus content? Any questions? Feedback? Declarations of love towards Mr. Yamaguchi? :mrgreen:
MemaiShirosaki

Return to Self-Promotion