My New One-Shot Manga: Page 1 is OUT

Blatantly advertise your comic here. One post/bump per month allowed.
Forum rules
Self-Promotion Rules

1) You may make ONE thread per comic. Not a new thread every month, not a new thread every bump, not a new thread for each author of the comic. ONE thread. That's it.

2) You may bump once a month. A "bump" is when you post in your own thread in order to send it to the top of the topic listings. The initial topic, updates, news, contests, and all other types of promotional information count as bumps. Also, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple bumps (i.e. one from each author).

3) One conversational response per day. You may make one post per day in response to new comments left by visitors to your thread. Again, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple thread responses (i.e. one from each author). If necessary, pick a single spokesperson for your Self-Promotion thread.

My New One-Shot Manga: Page 1 is OUT

Postby KrisLalev » October 16th, 2018, 12:37 am

I Invite everyone to check out my newest One-Shot Manga, Deer Child:

http://deerchild.smackjeeves.com/comics/2682013/page-1/

30 Pages more left and will be uploaded every:

Monday - Yes

Wednesday - Yes

Friday - Yes

If you like it then you're welcome to SUBSCRIBE to get notified for when pages come out. It's possible that sometimes pages MAY come out earlier.

I would love to receive the support of all you guys and I am constantly doing my BEST to improve and provide you with more content for the future!

PLEASE leave feedback and critique if you feel like you need to since that's my reason for improvement!

Enjoy your day and I will see you soon!
KrisLalev

My Manga-Webcomic Shonen

Postby KrisLalev » October 18th, 2018, 4:20 am

Called Deer Child, I have released a manga-webcomic. I will upload 1 page every Monday, Wednesday and Friday every week. Currently ALREADY I have released 2 pages and you're welcome to check them out and give me your feedback.

Thank you!

http://www.smackjeeves.com/comicprofile.php?id=177430
KrisLalev

Re: My New One-Shot Manga: Page 1 is OUT

Postby eishiya » October 18th, 2018, 8:19 am

You are allowed one thread per comic, and you may bump that thread once per month. Please do not create multiple threads for the same comic, and please do not try to bump the thread more frequently.

In addition, I've removed your Spotlight nomination threads, as they were just duplicates of your self-promo threads. If you want to nominate your comic for the Spotlight, wait until it qualifies to be spotlit, and make sure the thread is actually a nomination rather than just self-promotion.

The forums have extra rules regarding self-promotion, which you can find at the top of any page in the Self-Promotion section (including at the top of your thread!) so that everyone gets a fair chance to hae their comic seen. If you continue to break them, you will be barred from using the forum for Self-Promotion at all.
eishiya

Return to Self-Promotion