Planet Eevees!

Blatantly advertise your comic here. One post/bump per month allowed.
Forum rules
Self-Promotion Rules

1) You may make ONE thread per comic. Not a new thread every month, not a new thread every bump, not a new thread for each author of the comic. ONE thread. That's it.

2) You may bump once a month. A "bump" is when you post in your own thread in order to send it to the top of the topic listings. The initial topic, updates, news, contests, and all other types of promotional information count as bumps. Also, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple bumps (i.e. one from each author).

3) One conversational response per day. You may make one post per day in response to new comments left by visitors to your thread. Again, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple thread responses (i.e. one from each author). If necessary, pick a single spokesperson for your Self-Promotion thread.

Planet Eevees!

Postby PastelWhile » January 23rd, 2019, 8:51 am

I found this self-promotion thing earlier and thought it would be nice to post here (as I want to advertise my comic in as many places as possible without breaking any rules lol)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Planet Eevees is about a little eevee named Pluto and his other eeveelution friends. Pluto has stayed an outcast all his life due to being too strange. One day he is greeted with kindness and he may decide to pass that kindness on.

A comic about Pluto and his friends going through tests of love, friendship and finding about their dark origins
I've split this comic into two 'books'. The first one is more about the eeveelutions and their secrets (slice of life) and the second one is about their past/where they come from (still slice of life, but with a dash of adventure and violence).

I'd really appreciate it if you checked this comic out! Updates weekly, on Saturdays.
Link: http://planeteevees.smackjeeves.com/

Image (Current cover, might change later on lol)
PastelWhile

Re: Planet Eevees!

Postby PastelWhile » February 18th, 2019, 7:00 am

Not much has changed but I did change the cover like I said I would

Link to the comic: http://planeteevees.smackjeeves.com/

Planet Eevees is about a little eevee named Pluto and his other eeveelution friends. Pluto has stayed an outcast all his life due to being too strange. One day he is greeted with kindness and he may decide to pass that kindness on.

A comic about Pluto and his friends going through tests of love, friendship and finding about their dark origins
I've split this comic into two 'books'. The first one is more about the eeveelutions and their secrets (slice of life) and the second one is about their past/where they come from (still slice of life, but with a dash of adventure and violence).

I'd really appreciate it if you checked this comic out! Updates weekly, on Saturdays.
PastelWhile

Return to Self-Promotion