BOSS-RUSH!

Blatantly advertise your comic here. One post/bump per month allowed.
Forum rules
Self-Promotion Rules

1) You may make ONE thread per comic. Not a new thread every month, not a new thread every bump, not a new thread for each author of the comic. ONE thread. That's it.

2) You may bump once a month. A "bump" is when you post in your own thread in order to send it to the top of the topic listings. The initial topic, updates, news, contests, and all other types of promotional information count as bumps. Also, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple bumps (i.e. one from each author).

3) One conversational response per day. You may make one post per day in response to new comments left by visitors to your thread. Again, if your comic has multiple authors, your thread is not entitled to multiple thread responses (i.e. one from each author). If necessary, pick a single spokesperson for your Self-Promotion thread.

BOSS-RUSH!

Postby Reapeageddon » March 2nd, 2019, 9:02 pm

BOSS-RUSH is a story where in a country riddled with corruption, poverty and overall despair, arises an organization set out to plunge the country into pure and utter chaos. After a life-changing tragedy befell a 19-year-old tourist named Jack Orion, he and his newfound friends are now determined to find the organization and stop it once and for all.

WARNING: This comic has swearing, and blood every now and then!

The comic is an action-adventure comic with a monster-of-the-week format, with inspirations taken from Scott Pilgrim, Eddsworld, and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure in terms of art style and writing styles in terms of both fighting and in some cases, some of the humor and dialogue as well! It's a pretty fun read if you want to experience a handful of teenagers fight for their lives and save the world, or in this case, just a country.

But hey, maybe I'm NOT actually supposed to give me full opinion on it, but try reading it, formulate your opinion and hey, maybe even post your opinions here! The first 5 chapters were traditionally drawn on paper, and the 2 chapters after that look a bit rough, since at that time I was practicing how to use a tablet. If you think that the art style sucks at those points, well I guess you have to bear it till Chapter 6.

It updates either once a month at worst, or twice a week at best! I'm aiming to to upload it on Fridays/Saturdays in bulk, with one chapter having 15 pages each nowadays.

Updates either biweekly or monthly.

http://boss-rush.smackjeeves.com

Last edited by Reapeageddon on September 15th, 2019, 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reapeageddon

Re: BOSS-RUSH!

Postby Reapeageddon » April 11th, 2019, 11:44 pm

bump
Reapeageddon

Postby Reapeageddon » September 15th, 2019, 1:53 am

bump
Reapeageddon

Postby Reapeageddon » October 19th, 2019, 10:36 am

bump