The "Alive and Well" Notification Page

Kick back and chat it up with other Jeeves Smackers.

Re: The "Alive and Well" Notification Page

Postby Seven Rain » August 25th, 2016, 9:29 am

mitchellbravo wrote:Any updates on ServerPanda? I know it's only been a few weeks, but I think of her often.

She's been posting on Twitter about comic updates and Guinea Pigs and stuff and apparently has a new comic over on ComicFury, so she seems to be doing pretty good! (Dunno why she didn't come back to SJ but I'm sure she has her reasons and I don't want to pry.)
Image
User avatar
Seven Rain
 
Posts: 23829
Joined: February 21st, 2008, 7:05 am
Location: Nostalgia Town

Re: The "Alive and Well" Notification Page

Postby ServerPanda » August 25th, 2016, 7:42 pm

Ah! Hi!

I do plan to come back, actually. :'D I'm just having a hard time juggling everything and had to choose one place to start off. That was the easier option for the time being. D: But I'm keeping my archive for here and I'm hoping to build a site as soon as my body adjusts to the latest pills my doctors have me trying. They're using me as a Guinea Pig right now, speaking of the animal breed. XD

It's been bad enough that I took out my Facebook account too, as well as a few other things like my Skype (but that will be added back as well once I'm feeling better). I just couldn't handle the stress of random notifications and had come quite close to a mental breakdown with everything that has been going on health wise lately piled on with it. :'D I'm really sorry for all that, guys. I've been lurking off and on. Just not posting.
User avatar
ServerPanda
 
Posts: 166
Joined: May 18th, 2015, 5:48 pm
Location: Guinea Pig Land

Re: The "Alive and Well" Notification Page

Postby eishiya » August 25th, 2016, 8:00 pm

ServerPanda wrote:Ah! Hi!

I do plan to come back, actually. :'D I'm just having a hard time juggling everything and had to choose one place to start off. That was the easier option for the time being. D: But I'm keeping my archive for here and I'm hoping to build a site as soon as my body adjusts to the latest pills my doctors have me trying. They're using me as a Guinea Pig right now, speaking of the animal breed. XD

It's been bad enough that I took out my Facebook account too, as well as a few other things like my Skype (but that will be added back as well once I'm feeling better). I just couldn't handle the stress of random notifications and had come quite close to a mental breakdown with everything that has been going on health wise lately piled on with it. :'D I'm really sorry for all that, guys. I've been lurking off and on. Just not posting.

I'm glad to hear you're alive and have shiny new pills to try! I hope they work out. Thank you so much for the update.
Please don't feel sorry! Your health is what's most important, you don't need to apologize for trying to avoid extra stress. Being sorry is just more stress, you don't need that :]
Image
User avatar
eishiya
 
Posts: 9863
Joined: December 5th, 2009, 11:17 am

Re: The "Alive and Well" Notification Page

Postby mitchellbravo » August 25th, 2016, 8:20 pm

Seconding eishiya!! I understand that need for solitude and disconnecting very well. No judgments from me! Happy to hear about the new options coming your way. I hope we'll be hearing more good news soon! :) :) :)
oly: we draw stories about imaginary people
Image
Do not feet infants to honey under one year of age.
me: Posh, Baby, Sporty, and Scary Ham
robybang: Together they're Spiced Ham
User avatar
mitchellbravo
 
Posts: 6526
Joined: October 11th, 2010, 1:31 pm
Location: too tired

Re: The "Alive and Well" Notification Page

Postby The_Hankerchief » August 26th, 2016, 12:46 am

Thirded, motion carried. Keep working on recovery, and don't worry about us, Jill! We'll be here when you're ready to return.
sanspants wrote:Man, I bet the NSA guys know where to find the best porn.

Sonic-ock wrote:I, the procrastination fairy, am glad to have been a positive influence on the community.
User avatar
The_Hankerchief
 
Posts: 4029
Joined: September 2nd, 2010, 1:59 am
Location: (Insert Johnny Cash's "I've Been Everywhere")

Re: The "Alive and Well" Notification Page

Postby ServerPanda » August 26th, 2016, 9:36 am

The new pills are... interesting? I'm not sure yet if they're a good thing or a bad thing. Heh!

I do know that I'm almost done messing around with what I need to do with the other place, so I should be able to wander over this way and get started in a few days. I could only handle one thing at a time. :'D Then things will settle into routine and I'll be able to just do my thing and all will be well-ish. I think. I hope.
User avatar
ServerPanda
 
Posts: 166
Joined: May 18th, 2015, 5:48 pm
Location: Guinea Pig Land

Re: The "Alive and Well" Notification Page

Postby Sonic-ock » October 8th, 2016, 2:19 pm

How are our US east coasters doing?
Image
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Sonic-ock
 
Posts: 5962
Joined: January 16th, 2008, 7:21 pm
Location: AMARILLO TEXAS!

Re: The "Alive and Well" Notification Page

Postby The_Hankerchief » November 19th, 2016, 12:00 pm

Anybody hear from Jill (ServerPanda) lately?
sanspants wrote:Man, I bet the NSA guys know where to find the best porn.

Sonic-ock wrote:I, the procrastination fairy, am glad to have been a positive influence on the community.
User avatar
The_Hankerchief
 
Posts: 4029
Joined: September 2nd, 2010, 1:59 am
Location: (Insert Johnny Cash's "I've Been Everywhere")

Re: The "Alive and Well" Notification Page

Postby Seven Rain » November 19th, 2016, 12:40 pm

The_Hankerchief wrote:Anybody hear from Jill (ServerPanda) lately?

She still updates her comic here and on other sites. Just hasn't been around the forums.
https://twitter.com/ServerPanda
Image
User avatar
Seven Rain
 
Posts: 23829
Joined: February 21st, 2008, 7:05 am
Location: Nostalgia Town

Re: The "Alive and Well" Notification Page

Postby The_Hankerchief » November 19th, 2016, 2:41 pm

Seven Rain wrote:
The_Hankerchief wrote:Anybody hear from Jill (ServerPanda) lately?

She still updates her comic here and on other sites. Just hasn't been around the forums.
https://twitter.com/ServerPanda

Ah. Was just wondering if she's been doing okay. Thank you!
sanspants wrote:Man, I bet the NSA guys know where to find the best porn.

Sonic-ock wrote:I, the procrastination fairy, am glad to have been a positive influence on the community.
User avatar
The_Hankerchief
 
Posts: 4029
Joined: September 2nd, 2010, 1:59 am
Location: (Insert Johnny Cash's "I've Been Everywhere")

Re: The "Alive and Well" Notification Page

Postby mitchellbravo » August 27th, 2017, 11:54 am

Anybody friends with robybang outside of SJ? He hasn't been here in a while and I'm worried about his last post.
oly: we draw stories about imaginary people
Image
Do not feet infants to honey under one year of age.
me: Posh, Baby, Sporty, and Scary Ham
robybang: Together they're Spiced Ham
User avatar
mitchellbravo
 
Posts: 6526
Joined: October 11th, 2010, 1:31 pm
Location: too tired

Re: The "Alive and Well" Notification Page

Postby blackmoongirl2424 » August 27th, 2017, 4:41 pm

Houston peep here--at the Spring/Woodlands area--so far have been doin nothin but chillin, comic stuff, and keeping up with the news. Still kickin'
Image
User avatar
blackmoongirl2424
 
Posts: 779
Joined: May 5th, 2007, 4:17 pm
Location: Here

Re: The "Alive and Well" Notification Page

Postby mitchellbravo » August 27th, 2017, 7:48 pm

blackmoongirl2424 wrote:Houston peep here--at the Spring/Woodlands area--so far have been doin nothin but chillin, comic stuff, and keeping up with the news. Still kickin'

Thanks for this. Hope you & yours stay safe <3 <3 <3
oly: we draw stories about imaginary people
Image
Do not feet infants to honey under one year of age.
me: Posh, Baby, Sporty, and Scary Ham
robybang: Together they're Spiced Ham
User avatar
mitchellbravo
 
Posts: 6526
Joined: October 11th, 2010, 1:31 pm
Location: too tired

Re: The "Alive and Well" Notification Page

Postby blackmoongirl2424 » August 27th, 2017, 8:29 pm

mitchellbravo wrote:
blackmoongirl2424 wrote:Houston peep here--at the Spring/Woodlands area--so far have been doin nothin but chillin, comic stuff, and keeping up with the news. Still kickin'

Thanks for this. Hope you & yours stay safe <3 <3 <3

No probs, there's just so much insanity with what's going on in the greater part of Houston, it's best to keep people posted that Harvey isn't THE worst thing ever. Still feel bad for those south of me tho. >3>;
Image
User avatar
blackmoongirl2424
 
Posts: 779
Joined: May 5th, 2007, 4:17 pm
Location: Here

Re: The "Alive and Well" Notification Page

Postby The_Hankerchief » August 27th, 2017, 10:09 pm

mitchellbravo wrote:Anybody friends with robybang outside of SJ? He hasn't been here in a while and I'm worried about his last post.

Kinda sorta. He moved to just north of where I'm from; we've PMed each other a few times talking about his coming to Portland. I gave him my phone number at one point, but he's never contacted me through it before (and I had my account frozen when I headed overseas, so calling it now would be a moot point). How recent was the post?

His last message to me was a few months ago; he'd found a place off Division Street in East Portland. Seemed to be doing well, but that was a few months ago.

Also, Houston people, glad you're safe! I hope that trend continues.
sanspants wrote:Man, I bet the NSA guys know where to find the best porn.

Sonic-ock wrote:I, the procrastination fairy, am glad to have been a positive influence on the community.
User avatar
The_Hankerchief
 
Posts: 4029
Joined: September 2nd, 2010, 1:59 am
Location: (Insert Johnny Cash's "I've Been Everywhere")

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 18 guests