How have your characters evolved?

Kick back and chat it up with other Jeeves Smackers.

How have your characters evolved?

Postby Mordecai » May 15th, 2019, 5:22 pm

Hi there!
So, like the title says this thread is just gonna be about how have your characters evolved in both appearance and personality.
I'm very new to making comics and did not start taking my art seriously until now. :P
For me, the character who has changed the most is Jung. Jung was created sometime in like January, 2019 and then changed to this.

Here's what he used to look like

and here's what he looks like now

Jung started out as a nice, smart, guy, who was arrogant and knew everything. He wore a mask that smiled with sharp teeth and short hair. But now he's entirely the opposite! His hair has gotten a bit longer in the back and not very well combed. He's gotten meaner, angrier, and dumber. The mask has evolved to cover half of his face (including nose), the mask being attached to the ears and not tied in the back of the head, and the sharp teethed smile has turned into a surprised "O" (cause if he was angry, that smile would not work). The only thing that has stayed the same is his hair (blue).

I think the reason why Jung has changed the most than my other characters is because he's the most different in appearance, and I just put a lot of myself into him. In other words, he's my favorite because I capture his fiery personality in his hair, eyes, and mask.

Well, enough about my character.
How have your characters changed, which character has changed the most, and why do you think so?
Feel free to discuss!
~Mordecai
Mordecai

Re: How have your characters evolved?

Postby eishiya » May 15th, 2019, 6:04 pm

We already have a thread very similar to this one, though its focus is more on art evolution. Would you like me to merge the two? If not, I'll move this thread to General Discussion, since that seems more appropriate. The Business of Comics forum is for business/money matters.
eishiya

Re: How have your characters evolved?

Postby Mordecai » May 15th, 2019, 6:17 pm

eishiya wrote:We already have a thread very similar to this one, though its focus is more on art evolution. Would you like me to merge the two? If not, I'll move this thread to General Discussion, since that seems more appropriate. The Business of Comics forum is for business/money matters.

Could you please move this to General Discussion? Thanks a bunch.
Mordecai

Return to General Discussion