UN states we have 12 years to fix Global Warming

A board designated for discussion of personal issues.
Forum rules
Due to the often sensitive nature of the discussions occurring in Life Issues, we ask that you be particularly considerate and respectful toward posters here. Violation of this request will be considered a violation of the rules.

UN states we have 12 years to fix Global Warming

Postby mightguy15@gmail.com » October 11th, 2018, 6:00 pm

https://bigthink.com/politics-current-a ... nge-report

I know this is random af, but I just wanted to hear opinions on this, this has me quite paraniod
mightguy15@gmail.com

Re: UN states we have 12 years to fix Global Warming

Postby Rocatex » October 11th, 2018, 9:21 pm

EVERY THING IS ON FIRE
Rocatex

Postby pixlyJolt » October 11th, 2018, 11:07 pm

mightguy15@gmail.com wrote:https://bigthink.com/politics-current-affairs/scary-un-climate-change-report

I know this is random af, but I just wanted to hear opinions on this, this has me quite paraniod

Amazing on doing your job there Trump...

JUST HELP US OUT IN THE FREAKING MIDDLE OF THE UNITED STATES! HERE AT THE EQUATOR BOUND STATES WE ARE HAVING A HEAT WARMING SEASON HERE IN SAN DIEGO & A FREAKING STORM OVER AT FLORIDA (ihdek)
pixlyJolt

Postby mightguy15@gmail.com » October 12th, 2018, 8:25 am

I dont get it....
mightguy15@gmail.com

Postby ILeninVelikyNamPutOzaril » October 12th, 2018, 8:45 am

Well, for starters, why dont we make switching from coal plants to nuclear power plants a top priority?
ILeninVelikyNamPutOzaril

Postby JoKeR » October 13th, 2018, 7:01 am

We in Germany cling to coal power plants even so the clean energy become much more "powerful". Green energy surpass the coal and get stronger from month to month and will challenge nuclear energy in the next years. But noooo coal is much more important.

The energy industry has contracts with the government and want their money ...everyone knows they force us all to have coal energy till the end or the tax payer have to pay the bill if those bastards let coal energy finally die. It's always a matter of money nothing else. They don't care if the whole planet dies ...Old people don't care for the future any more.

Right now we had an incident about a 12000 year old forest which had to be cleared, so one of our major energy provider RWE can pursue opencast mining.
Villages and small towns and entirely old forest got moved out of the way to get the brown coal for our glorious industries ... we need a puke smiley on SJ.
Gladly, because many activists and a court decision the clearing of the forest got stopped, for now.

-=: jokercologne.deviantart twitter.com/JoKeRcologne joker-cologne.tumblr :=-

Expect the unexpected. Never take anything for granted. Scrutinise everything. Be open-minded. Learn.
JoKeR

Postby Ima Fishtick » Yesterday, 12:03 am

pixlyJolt wrote:
mightguy15@gmail.com wrote:https://bigthink.com/politics-current-affairs/scary-un-climate-change-report

Amazing on doing your job there Trump...

JUST HELP US OUT IN THE FREAKING MIDDLE OF THE UNITED STATES! HERE AT THE EQUATOR BOUND STATES WE ARE HAVING A HEAT WARMING SEASON HERE IN SAN DIEGO & A FREAKING STORM OVER AT FLORIDA (ihdek)

Haha I lives in Massachusetts (capital Boston)
BUT OVER THERE IS COLD DURING WINTER I GOT NO POWER DAILY SOMETIMES
Ima Fishtick

Postby Otto Gruenwald » Yesterday, 4:20 pm

12 years and then what? Will Cthulhu rise and the stars fall?
Otto Gruenwald

Return to Life Issues