what am i supposed to do?

A board designated for discussion of personal issues.
Forum rules
Due to the often sensitive nature of the discussions occurring in Life Issues, we ask that you be particularly considerate and respectful toward posters here. Violation of this request will be considered a violation of the rules.

what am i supposed to do?

Postby shotamerican » November 26th, 2011, 4:46 am

sorry had to delete content..
Last edited by shotamerican on November 26th, 2011, 9:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
shotamerican

Re: what am i supposed to do?

Postby YakkitySax » November 26th, 2011, 9:20 am

As an adult, if you can afford it, I highly suggest getting some counseling if you can. If you won't separate yourself from your family, though you mentioned that being away from them was the absolute happiest time of your life, then that may be a good way to go for you. I would also suggest avoiding them as much as possible. If they invite you over, but you know they won't be there, then politely refuse. It might be hard, but you seem to have been programmed in some way to do what they want despite what your own feelings are. If they stomp their feet, yell, or spread rumors about you.. well, that's their fault. If the rest of the family chooses to believe them, who don't sound like very nice people, over you.. then you might just be better off without them.

Again, go talk to someone. There are some counselors who will also give you a certain amount of sessions for free if you want to look into it.
I love you, spam bots.
jan83fry wrote:It's my pleasure to get an opportunity to discuss in this reputed forum. I love seeing people thrive online. It's such a great opportunity I have today.

My Sketchbook
YakkitySax

Return to Life Issues