I Need Advice (Por Favors)

A board designated for discussion of personal issues.
Forum rules
Due to the often sensitive nature of the discussions occurring in Life Issues, we ask that you be particularly considerate and respectful toward posters here. Violation of this request will be considered a violation of the rules.

I Need Advice (Por Favors)

Postby Bliss » March 21st, 2012, 3:24 pm

During the late two weeks, I have become more busy than I usually am. On top of that, my sister and her boyfriend have just moved in with me. Since the two of them moved in, I've had to share my computer with them, which is causing me to take a long time to create new episodes for my sprite comic. My question is, what should I do? Should I get a co-author since it is harder to release new episodes on a timely bases? If you have any other ideas, please say so here.
Bliss

Re: I Need Advice (Por Favors)

Postby Bliss » March 21st, 2012, 5:51 pm

bump
Bliss

Postby Troll » March 22nd, 2012, 12:16 am

Need help? Go here: Life Issues.

Protip: Don't bump your thread when It's still at the very top of the first page and have just been posted, not even a couple or more days old.
Troll

Postby trenton_dawn » March 22nd, 2012, 1:06 am

Moved to Life Issues. Troll is correct. The New Questions forum is mostly for site use questions and it's unlikely you'll find any help there since it's mostly visited by people looking for site support, whereas Life Issues is much more general (and busier). Also, double-posting to bump is against the rules in most cases.

Is it important to you and to your audience that you continue your usual schedule? Could you cut back on the rate at which you release comics and maintain that schedule instead? That would be the most straightforward way of dealing with the problem.
Gaia, a fantasy comic
Ghost, an online novel — Sketchbook thread — deviantArt
Need assistance with anything? Feel free to PM me.
Seven Rain wrote:Trenton speaks words of wisdom.
trenton_dawn

Return to Life Issues