Help with my new job?

A board designated for discussion of personal issues.
Forum rules
Due to the often sensitive nature of the discussions occurring in Life Issues, we ask that you be particularly considerate and respectful toward posters here. Violation of this request will be considered a violation of the rules.

Help with my new job?

Postby Vye Brante » June 9th, 2012, 10:18 pm

I recently started a job with Allstate Insurance. In order to completely graduate my training, I need to sell four renters insurance policies and get a few people to get quotes on life insurance.

So I'm just basically looking for anyone renting a house or an apartment out there that would like to buy insurance. It's great coverage for your property, and even if you don't get it from me, you should consider it. Policies usually run $10-$20 a month. If you don't rent but you're over 18, I can still send you to get a quote with Allstate Life Insurance. As soon as you get a price, you're done. No obligation, no charge.

So yeah. Just looking for even leads. No pressure to do anything you don't want to do, of course. I just figured out I should try all my resources. I hope this is all right. Sorry if it's not.

Ask any questions you might have. While I'm not licensed in life insurance, I am in property so I can answer those. I appreciate any help I can get. Thank you!
Vye Brante

Re: Help with my new job?

Postby eishiya » June 10th, 2012, 6:46 am

I'm not actually sure this is allowed here... it's your job and it's a Life Issue, but it's also advertising, and not even comic advertising :/
eishiya

Postby Vye Brante » June 10th, 2012, 8:06 pm

Yeah, I was iffy on it too. That's why I'd understand if this was taken down. Just like I said, I figured I should try any resource.
Vye Brante

Postby Applekai13 » June 12th, 2012, 11:32 am

Seems okay to me. He's just puttin it out there. Not bein obnoxious or anything. *shrugs*

I would, but we've already got a family plan with StateFarm. (StateCrap)

I'm watching you..... so you better not steal my cookie.

Check out my SKETCHBOOK! -> AppleKai's Sketchbook
Applekai13

Postby mitchellbravo » June 12th, 2012, 12:05 pm

Applekai13 wrote:Seems okay to me. He's just puttin it out there. Not bein obnoxious or anything. *shrugs*

That is true but advertising for non-comic businesses isn't really kosher on this site as far as I'm aware. Same reason spam links get deleted.
oly: we draw stories about imaginary people
Do not feet infants to honey under one year of age.
me: Posh, Baby, Sporty, and Scary Ham
robybang: Together they're Spiced Ham
mitchellbravo

Postby Vye Brante » June 20th, 2012, 5:17 pm

Meh, either way it doesn't matter anymore. Thanks for the responses. Now they've made rules were we can't call out to people unless they called in first. Sucks that they changed the rules on me like that . . .

So yeah, couldn't sell to people here anymore. Sorry for wastin' your time.
Vye Brante

Return to Life Issues