Pet Talk- Tell us about a pet/animal friend

A board designated for discussion of personal issues.
Forum rules
Due to the often sensitive nature of the discussions occurring in Life Issues, we ask that you be particularly considerate and respectful toward posters here. Violation of this request will be considered a violation of the rules.

Re: Pet Talk- Tell us about a pet/animal friend

Postby AltCat » April 10th, 2018, 5:33 am

Mouse got some Jesus thing going on? :shock:
AltCat

Postby Soft Dorito » April 10th, 2018, 1:49 pm

AltCat wrote:

Mouse got some Jesus thing going on? :shock:

Eh? lol you mean the blur? I just did that cuz I put this on Facebook and didn't want some people to see my apartment, haha.
I'm trying. :)
Molly-sama (here from 09) - If anyone was waiting on my comic just know its deletion was entirely by accident. : | It's here, but it will be back on SJ soon.
Sketchbook
Soft Dorito

Postby cloverthegreat » April 10th, 2018, 10:43 pm

The fish tank is back.
cloverthegreat

Postby creca » September 21st, 2018, 2:00 pm

i have two mantises, soniya (female, final molt) and baraka (male, final molt), soniya has recently layed an egg case on the ceiling of her mesh topped container, any advice to move the egg case?
just your average bug loving biologist aspi

creca

Postby Strelok_401 » September 27th, 2018, 8:49 am

I'm typing right with both arms up in the air, hitting the keys of the keyboards like a chicken would pick stuff on the ground. You guys have seen Death Note, right? Well, see how L picks up food or his phone? That's how I am typing right now. Why?

Because my cat's fat hairy arse is laying accross the keyboard, with her tail up in my face and her head resting on the touchpad! So, I can't risk putting my arms on the table, lest I want to find them all scratched up within seconds.

But I like her. I may have picked her up from behind trash containers and she may enjoy carrying pieces of stolen meat/fish to the living room to eat them like a princess on the carpet (because eating stolen food isn't funny enough, it's better to stain the carpet with sauce without doing any extra effort), she may enjoy hiding behind curtains to tear nearby feet to shreds, but I wouldn't give her away for any price. I'm pretty sure that if I did that in real life, she'd thank me by climbing on my face at 4 am to ask for food, attack my hand through the blanket and fart, but I wouldn't regret it anyways.
Strelok_401

Previous

Return to Life Issues