College is Expensive

A board designated for discussion of personal issues.
Forum rules
Due to the often sensitive nature of the discussions occurring in Life Issues, we ask that you be particularly considerate and respectful toward posters here. Violation of this request will be considered a violation of the rules.

College is Expensive

Postby Our Lady Bonbons » October 2nd, 2016, 11:54 pm

College isn't cheap, especially when most jobs require at least a Bachelor's degree. If you want a high paying job, getting a Master's is more stable. Add onto that if you want a job in a design/art related field. Right now I'm finishing up my Associate's Degree, and will then go for my Bachelor's. I'm majoring in Graphic Design. Has anyone else felt like all this school, and spending so much money for an education isn't worth it? :?: Books are what's really causing me stress as they are really expensive :oops: , and most of the time aren't used in class.
Our Lady Bonbons

Re: College is Expensive

Postby MK_Wizard » February 16th, 2018, 8:19 am

It is worth it. Maybe not everyone is cut out for university, but college is a must even if you do intend to be an artist. You need that to fall back on and something that will get you a day job. Be strong, friend.
MK_Wizard

Re: College is Expensive

Postby eishiya » February 16th, 2018, 8:59 am

This thread's over a year old, OP hasn't been back in just as long, I doubt they're going to come back to this thread and read these replies. Please make sure you look at the dates on threads you're responding to! The activity on SJ is concentrated in a few large threads, so it's common for old threads to stick around near the top of the forum.

I'm locking this thread.
eishiya

Return to Life Issues