The optimistic thread

A board designated for discussion of personal issues.
Forum rules
Due to the often sensitive nature of the discussions occurring in Life Issues, we ask that you be particularly considerate and respectful toward posters here. Violation of this request will be considered a violation of the rules.

Re: The optimistic thread

Postby Seven Rain » June 24th, 2018, 10:24 pm

Aaaah I'm probably jinxing myself here but I've been in a great mood lately. Hope it lasts.
Seven Rain

Postby Oly-RRR » June 24th, 2018, 11:20 pm

Seven Rain wrote:Aaaah I'm probably jinxing myself here but I've been in a great mood lately. Hope it lasts.

Hey man, it's good to feel that from time to time, that's all we can hope for. Enjoy it while it lasts! :mrgreen:

Edit: Also I should sleep but I'm just so full of relief right now (another thing where all I can hope for is that it lasts).
You can't compare shooting a stag with lasers to putting on women's clothing!!! - Liz Carr on Ouch!
You know you're overweight when your stab-vest starts riding up and looking a bit like a crop-top... - Alfie Moore
Oly-RRR

Postby TheJGamer » June 24th, 2018, 11:36 pm

I'm going to start driving school tomorrow! Can't wait to feel what it's like behind the wheel!

My mom did warn me about the dangers of driving, but I think I'll have fun down the road on my own car! =D
Just some kid who likes to draw and sprite. Thinking of starting a comic and actually sticking with it.
TheJGamer

Previous

Return to Life Issues