Why does he suck so much?

A board designated for discussion of personal issues.
Forum rules
Due to the often sensitive nature of the discussions occurring in Life Issues, we ask that you be particularly considerate and respectful toward posters here. Violation of this request will be considered a violation of the rules.

Re: Why does he suck so much?

Postby Kiri 1 » October 10th, 2010, 12:34 am

Humour, girls usually like that.
:3
Kiri 1

Postby kyupol » November 1st, 2010, 9:47 am

Christh^^ wrote:Ok I've been having girl troubles for like years, the trouble being that none of them like me.

I've tried to get a GF since like Gr.9 (Is in Gr.11 now) and I end up being they're "Best Guy Friend", I must be super ugly or something that no girls will even give me the chance, though I havn't really been all that outgoing about it, I am not a happy/outgoing/etc person, could this be an issue? I just don't know.

SO BASICALLY WHAT I'M HINTING AT RATHER BADLY IS.

What am I doing wrong, and how can I fix it?

Dont sweat it. Because:

1) There is life after high school. Life doesnt end in high school. Believe me, I got my first gf at age 20 (counts as serious).

2) Getting a girlfriend doesnt really mean much shit. Now I'm 27. And single. And I dont give a shit about chasing women but if you want me, fine.

3) The most important thing in life is expanding your consciousness. I believe that spiritually evolved people live for IDEAS and NOT for other people (unless the idea you live for means reaching out to other people and being like Jesus Christ or something...)
Image Image
kyupol

Postby JimLad » November 2nd, 2010, 9:30 am

Cut your hair and keep your chin up.
Be helpful to others, but not a doormat.
Also start working out, it won't give you a six pack over night but you will feel tons better for knowing you're working towards it.

Treat your female friends like guy friends so as to not seem too desperate. Then just have patience and let them come to you.
Obviously don't be picky of you just want a gf, you're not getting married or anything. It's just hanging out with some kissing at this point, so just give it a go and have some fun with them.
JimLad

Postby LuckMouse » November 2nd, 2010, 10:23 am

Look, Don't get a GirlFriend just because everyone else has one. It doesn't work that way. It's isn't love in fact it won't be anything. you have to be your own friend before you can love someone else. I know it's not easy, but you will understand when you truly love someone. That girl will be your best friend before she becomes a lover to you, but when that happens you won't know till you realize you can't live without her.

Just wait then see. You will know what I mean; for now be patient and enjoy your life and your family. Learn about yourself that will also help you become a better lover.

Or you might think we all full of it, but then again life comes with trials so however you plan to do it; plan to accept the consequences.
LuckMouse

Postby kyupol » November 2nd, 2010, 2:41 pm

also forgot to mention this. Ask yourself:

1) What do firemen, police, soldiers, gangsters, athletes, ceos, rockstars, rebels, and spiritual leaders have in common?

2) What kind of wolf or lion or dog or cat or bear or whatever animal... gets the most females and the best food?

Find that out. And the answer is the key to the heart of 99.999999999 % of women. (I didnt say 100% because maybe there are exceptions. who knows?) :mrgreen:
Image Image
kyupol

Postby Alasthur:God of Dick Punching » December 23rd, 2010, 10:17 pm

I'd like to thank all of you for your wonderful advice.

I'm feeling somewhat better now mentally, less depressed and stuff.

Anyway thanks.

~Christh^^ in a different account~
Alasthur:God of Dick Punching

Postby Guest » February 22nd, 2011, 6:18 pm

You can find confidence in knowing many, many of those high school guys with "confidence" have peaked and will be uneducated fat men stuck in menial jobs and paying child support in a few short years. If their women want a piece of you then, shrug them off and get a girl who's ten years younger. Insensitive girls should get nothing.

Postby ejcoletta » March 19th, 2011, 8:15 am

Christh^^ wrote:Ok I've been having girl troubles for like years, the trouble being that none of them like me.

I've tried to get a GF since like Gr.9 (Is in Gr.11 now) and I end up being they're "Best Guy Friend", I must be super ugly or something that no girls will even give me the chance, though I havn't really been all that outgoing about it, I am not a happy/outgoing/etc person, could this be an issue? I just don't know.

GET OUT OF THE FRIEND ZONE.

If you want to go out with a girl, you have to ask her. Period. And then, if she's not interested, and you're not interested in hearing about her gush about her crush, stop hanging out with her. Having "guy friends" makes a girl feel like men are fawning over her, without her having to make a commitment to one guy, yet enjoying all the benefits of male company, and usually making the guys in her life feel led-on.
ejcoletta

Postby tsubasa-myuu » March 25th, 2011, 10:32 pm

okay, so 'm a girl in 11th grade, so maybe i can give you some insight.

I know a lot of guys that make friends with girls just to try and become they're BF or whatever. It doesn't work. Try and just be friends, and when you find someone who you really and truly like, and they like you back, THEN think about it. I can tell when a guy is just trying to be friends so they can ask me out. It seems shallow. like, a lot. It's also akward. Now, i don't have a huge problem cause i don't like the idea of dating in highschool in general, but thats just me. try just being yourself, and don't try so much to get a GF. ITS NOT THAT FRIGGIN IMPORTANT AND IT DOES NOT REFLECT YOU CHARACTER AT ALL. You could be the nicest, most awsome person in the world and not have a GF and it won't change a thing. seriously. It's highschool. it's not the end of the world. really. it's not.
tsubasa-myuu

Postby Gibson Twist » March 25th, 2011, 11:16 pm

tsubasa-myuu wrote: It doesn't work.

No, it does work and it happens all the time.
Gibson Twist

Postby tsubasa-myuu » March 26th, 2011, 10:36 am

Gibson Twist wrote:
tsubasa-myuu wrote: It doesn't work.

No, it does work and it happens all the time.

maybe for adults who are serious about a relationship, but all the girls i know see that as a big turn off. It's not flattering, it's just a little creepy and seems really insincere. for highschool anyway.
tsubasa-myuu

Postby Gibson Twist » March 26th, 2011, 10:38 am

No, it works for teenagers too. It shouldn't, but it does.
Gibson Twist

Previous

Return to Life Issues