I think I'm screwing up someone's life.

A board designated for discussion of personal issues.
Forum rules
Due to the often sensitive nature of the discussions occurring in Life Issues, we ask that you be particularly considerate and respectful toward posters here. Violation of this request will be considered a violation of the rules.

Re: I think I'm screwing up someone's life.

Postby ThatGuyNash » March 19th, 2011, 1:49 pm

While I agree that Malefriend was being a total ass, I think you may have crossed a few lines when you let your mom talk to him. It seems like that stirred some things up unnecessarily when he and Femalefriend were in a state of apparent peace. Sometimes letting things cool down on their own is the right answer, in the end it's really just between the two of them.
ThatGuyNash

Re: I think I'm screwing up someone's life.

Postby Warlin » March 19th, 2011, 9:07 pm

Huh. Why is this getting bumped up again? Oh well, I guess I can tell you how this is all turned out since it finally did a couple of weeks ago.

Female Friend broke up with Male Friend because she had commitment issues with him after he gave her an engagement ring. They're both still living in my house, Male Friend is sleeping on my couch right now until we can get a bed in his room, and Female Friend is generally in better spirits. My mother is back home and she's been spitting poison at both of them and trying to drag me into it, but all in all it's going rather okay.

Both of them started dating a little bit ago, and they're not bitter towards each other. In fact, they're still pretty good friends, so eh.
/thread
I'm starting a tumblr. I hear that's what the cool kids do. I would not mind if you click on it, but be gentle.
Warlin

Previous

Return to Life Issues