Writzles from the funny farm.

A board designated for discussion of personal issues.
Forum rules
Due to the often sensitive nature of the discussions occurring in Life Issues, we ask that you be particularly considerate and respectful toward posters here. Violation of this request will be considered a violation of the rules.

Writzles from the funny farm.

Postby X4I » March 25th, 2011, 11:57 am

Okay, so some of you may have hear, read, suspected or simply just assumed as much by now, but...

I, X4I, am currently in a mental institution.
Now this is to many the stuff of nightmares, to go nuts, get labeled as such and to have to bunk with Jack Nickelson.

Okay, so Jack isn't there, but meh..
Now, to keep with everybody's privacy and al that I won't go in to any personal details or name any body by name..
But some of this stuff is just.. well, I don't know. Maybe it's interesting to you folks, being writers and suchlike. Let's just say I think I can do an entire comic series about this shit.. When I get out that is.

Anyhow, I thought i'd share some of my experiences with you folks and see what you think..
in a way you're my link to the sane word..
*remembers this is smackjeeves forums..*
“God save me..”

Anyhow.. first observation for the time being: There's little sheets of paper that come with the meals here. I assume it's to help us identify the gunk we're spooning into our faces. (sometimes you just honestly can't tell without the “cheat sheet”)
I've noticed that the computer system that prints these things has a maximum number of letters it can allot to any given food.
As a result, half the unit got “hambgr” last week.. To which the collective response was “Bugger that!”

Every day I read my meal slip, hoping to discover something funny.
Odd how the smalll shit starts to matter when you're dealing with life issues..

Anyhow, ignore this post, poke a funny or just have fun mangling names of foodstufs..
I'll be observing more stuff later.

Later!

X4I
"They called me mad, and I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me."
Nathaniel Lee

X4I

Re: Writzles from the funny farm.

Postby Sonic-ock » March 26th, 2011, 2:18 am

Dude do I know you, like in real life? I've seen your pictures and I think I know you, This is Ryan, there were like 8 of us living in that apartment on 7th. We would get drunk a lot, and no one wanted you to drink cause you got way too weird, and one night your cousin wouldn't quit messing with you so you fell asleep threatening to kill him with my mach 3 razor?

If that's not you then disregard that. I had a girlfriend in the booby hatch once, I hope it works out better for you man.
ImageImageImageImage
Sonic-ock

Postby corruption » March 26th, 2011, 4:25 am

Tell us, do things make more sense there then outside?

How did you even get them to grant you internet access? Oh heck, they are probably monitoring your online activities, and are using the result to help figure out stuff about you.

Have the people in charge of you case read your comics? If so, that may raise a few red flags.

I hope you get out soon. I know I'm missing Cute Little Hentai. Just don't go fully so-called sane on us; that would really wreck your style
We are all corrupt in our own ways
corruption

Postby X4I » March 31st, 2011, 7:10 pm

Ock, i don't think we've met in RL.
Though the situations described fit my MO, im quite sure i never met one as awesome as you. I'd have remembered.
Plus i never lived on 7th. (street, floor or otherwise.)
Us Dutch folk give our streets sily names like "t luie eind" or "Nijntje pleintje" but not numbers (that would make too much sense).
"Booby hatch" is new term for me. (live and learn, no?) I hope your friend got better.
Still, thanks for the well wishes.

Corruption, More sense? Only slightly. I mean, last time i turned on the TV i saw some dude who got done up by Micheal Jacksons plastic surgeon dressed in a carpet picking a fight with NATO..
And apparently the Dutch are worried hat an earthquacke like Japan ad woul do to their nuclear plants..
(Any dutch people and or geologists, try to breath inbetween bouts of hysterical laughter and or crying.. Remember it's just politicians..)
I dunno man, i'm in tha loony bin, but the world still seems weird to me. ;-p

Nope they have not seen CLH. They don't need to and i don't wnt too many sane folks reading it anyway.
On the red flags, no worries: I'm like a chinese military parade all by my lonesome.
Still, they don't seem worried bout me getting too sane anytime soon.
Don't seem to mind the crzy at all, it's my debilitating panic thingy they're looking to help me bring down.
(And eventually mount over my fire place)

As for web access: I'm writing at night, when tthe public computers in the lobby are clear of prying eyes.

Okay so fun fact of the day: Some of the staff are crazier than the patients.
(No seriously, I've been here for over a month and only recently figured out that the guy with the mickeymouse ears works here..)

Anyhoot, time to try to not have nightmares some more.
Write you folks more later.
"They called me mad, and I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me."
Nathaniel Lee

X4I

Postby Gibson Twist » March 31st, 2011, 7:23 pm

Cheers, man.
Gibson Twist

Return to Life Issues