Police at my door!

A board designated for discussion of personal issues.
Forum rules
Due to the often sensitive nature of the discussions occurring in Life Issues, we ask that you be particularly considerate and respectful toward posters here. Violation of this request will be considered a violation of the rules.

Police at my door!

Postby DSW » March 25th, 2011, 11:25 pm

So the police came to my house, and said someone called them using my name and address.

This isn't even funny, and I'm terrified.
DSW wrote:
blankd wrote:
DSW wrote:I hate all the yaoi on here, I don't hate gays, I hate bad writing and bad art. and every yaoi has universally bad writing and female characters who all look the same playing male leads.

DSW I didn't know you read every yaoi on SJ.

DSW

Re: Police at my door!

Postby robybang » March 25th, 2011, 11:37 pm

Did they try to come in without a warrant or probable cause?
three wrote:
The_Hankerchief wrote:AHNOLD TSUNDERENEGGER

"AHL BE BAHCK... BUT NAHT BECAUSE I LIEK YOU OR ANYTHING."
robybang

Postby DSW » March 25th, 2011, 11:51 pm

They just came in saying they got a call and the person calling used my name and address and stated a serious emergency. I would never do that.
DSW wrote:
blankd wrote:
DSW wrote:I hate all the yaoi on here, I don't hate gays, I hate bad writing and bad art. and every yaoi has universally bad writing and female characters who all look the same playing male leads.

DSW I didn't know you read every yaoi on SJ.

DSW

Postby Mr Aids » March 26th, 2011, 12:00 am

Obviously one of your friends is stupid enough to do so.
kevansevans wrote:
robybang wrote:Also, it's the internet, people always argue over dumb stuff.

Nuh uh
Mr Aids

Postby robybang » March 26th, 2011, 12:05 am

In that case, just tell them it was one of your friends before they keep doing it and get you in trouble for false alarms.
three wrote:
The_Hankerchief wrote:AHNOLD TSUNDERENEGGER

"AHL BE BAHCK... BUT NAHT BECAUSE I LIEK YOU OR ANYTHING."
robybang

Postby Vitotamito » March 26th, 2011, 12:12 am

Maybe someone was calling about the DSW Shoe Store that got robbed, the police might have just been confused.
Sonic-ock wrote:Prepare yourself for the gay adventures of Kuro the dragonwolf and Shiro the wolfdragon.

Vitotamito

Postby Sonic-ock » March 26th, 2011, 2:08 am

Someone else has assumed your identity, This is part of a complicated plot to have you murdered, or to have people THINK you've been murdered... Superbiasedman hasn't been posting for some time.
ImageImageImageImage
Sonic-ock

Postby corruption » March 26th, 2011, 4:16 am

The cops came around my moms place one day while I was still living there, to notify her that her father had passed away. She already knew and had left to go to where he lived for the funeral and all that.

I was not there, but i knew they had been around due to some stranger I can't ever remember meeting before or since, coming up to me while I was walking home and telling me they had been around my place. It was latter confirmed by another source I trust more then some stranger on the street.

Onto your matter, if the cops come to you door and say someone called them and gave your name and address, just tell them it wasn't you. If you seem nervous, they will be wondering what you are hidding.

If they try to get you for playing around with false call outs, tell them you know all the calls to them are recorded and are willing to let your voice be compared to the voice from the phone call.
We are all corrupt in our own ways
corruption

Return to Life Issues