Sonic and amy in the Dark doppels vol 1-4[5,6]

Discuss specific genres here. If your post fits into one of the subforums, post it there.

Sonic and amy in the Dark doppels vol 1-4[5,6]

Postby Guest » January 20th, 2014, 10:21 pm

This was the first series i ever read, while oringinal thoughts for why amy have to be crazy were changed here... the sonamy couple idea is amazing....like who would ever think amy and sonic as good was what i thought until i saw the unfinished but amazing sonic and amy dark doppels :) ... for couples in sonici thought the creail and shamy but now the sonamy thurned from :/ to :D it why i decided to attempt a sonamy redux where the end of dark doppels happened and everything but shadow coma stuckness is ok, aka Sonic and amy in the egghogs [fixed and updated soon]so that is a good series.

Re: Sonic and amy in the Dark doppels vol 1-4[5,6]

Postby Squirreltastic-Blue » January 20th, 2014, 10:40 pm

... What?

EDIT:
Oh, you're promoting a comic you're working on that takes place after the events of another fan comic. I gotcha.
Squirreltastic-Blue

Postby mitchellbravo » January 21st, 2014, 12:47 pm

The Webcomic Review forum is for posting reviews of other people's comics, not promoting your own. Please check out some of the other posts here.

I'm going to move this thread to the self-promotion forum.
oly: we draw stories about imaginary people
Do not feet infants to honey under one year of age.
me: Posh, Baby, Sporty, and Scary Ham
robybang: Together they're Spiced Ham
mitchellbravo

Postby Guest » January 22nd, 2014, 11:06 pm

this was stating why i liked the comic... and trying to tell that i liked it so much i created a series [aka a good comic recreating in a new way by a new author...] also when making this did not see big rule thing.... so yeah thats why i put my webcomic in there....somewhat [clearly no link].. sorry if you don't like different reviewing... i write differently [apprecate the comments though.]
P.s: ok then.... and what does thread mean

Postby mitchellbravo » January 23rd, 2014, 3:09 pm

Ohh, so you're just looking to discuss the Sonic and Amy comics that are published? I'll move this to Genre-Specific Discussion then.

I think Squirreltastic and I thought that you had written a review of your own comic.

The "Webcomic Review" section is for reviews of other webcomics. Usually people write a review about a comic from the Nominations for Review forum.
oly: we draw stories about imaginary people
Do not feet infants to honey under one year of age.
me: Posh, Baby, Sporty, and Scary Ham
robybang: Together they're Spiced Ham
mitchellbravo

Postby Guest » January 24th, 2014, 11:31 pm

ok..then..[from the top of out of nowhere] you're a nice user..bravo...

Return to Genre-Specific Discussion