Looking for recommendations

Discuss specific genres here. If your post fits into one of the subforums, post it there.

Looking for recommendations

Postby erase » March 9th, 2014, 4:21 pm

(I hope this is in the right section, I haven't been here in a while)

I'm looking for webcomic and manga reccomendations mostly, things that would be easy to find in the internet. I mostly want adventure-y, comedy type stuff, nothing too dark or depressing. Shonen if we're using manga terms. Innovative things would be cool, but it's not a requisite. I don't care much for romance, but I don't mind if it has some on the side (for that matter I prefer girl/girl). I'd also really like if it had non-binary characters, that aren't jokes or inhuman.

I'd prefer if it wasn't overly long because I'm strapped for time, but if it hits most of the things I mentioned throw it in anyway.
~An RPG Adventure~

Hi, I'm Ezzy.
erase

Re: Looking for recommendations

Postby SUGauthor » March 29th, 2014, 1:23 am

I read this one comic called Tripp that fits most of these requirements. it's not a Manga but it's got lots of Adventure and it's funny as hell. It starts off rather generically but get's better fairly fast.
SUGauthor

Re: Looking for recommendations

Postby Butterfly Child » August 15th, 2015, 10:29 am

Sorry for the essay...The last two sentences are important for suggestions. :)
Yesterday i came to this site, i read some quick comics and then i made an account. I found then a lovely comic called Trouble next door, a romantic, real life, humor and drama comic. It was so terrfific that i've been reading it till 1 am and had to stop for bedtime and couldn't wait to finnish it in the morning. And today, morning, i finnished reading. End. This can't be the end? Where's the rest of it, i thought. But it was the end. So i had to face it, it's the end and now i need something simmilar. So i was searching through webcomics and hadn't found one that would be simmilar to that one....So now i am kind of hoping that anyone here knows the comic i read and knows any other comics simmilar to that one. A sweet, funny romantic story with some plot in it (like a back story). Please tell me that there are more comics like that...
Butterfly Child

Return to Genre-Specific Discussion